Chad Thomas didn't travel with team

Dude if you like womens beach volleyball then i know you like mens balls too.. and who are you to try to say something to somebody else about holding a conversation when youre always on the baseball/basketball board acting like a 12 year old taling ****. gtfoh with that ****

Why is it that people like you love talking about men's balls? Creepy.

Advertisement
Dude if you like womens beach volleyball then i know you like mens balls too.. and who are you to try to say something to somebody else about holding a conversation when youre always on the baseball/basketball board acting like a 12 year old taling ****. gtfoh with that ****

Why is it that people like you love talking about men's balls? Creepy.

why do you like them in ur mouth? much more creepy

So the medical staff holds Chad from traveling with the team and the usual idiots on here start bashing Golden before they even get the story straight. Wow. Time to put the the ignore user feature to work.

So the medical staff holds Chad from traveling with the team and the usual idiots on here start bashing Golden before they even get the story straight. Wow. Time to put the the ignore user feature to work.

In other words, you will read the posts from about six people if you put the idiots on ignore.

Advertisement

In other words, you will read the posts from about six people if you put the idiots on ignore.

It's better than having to read some of these stupid posts and it'll save a whole ton of time. Life is too short.

It's better than having to read some of these stupid posts and it'll save a whole ton of time. Life is too short.

Calling you a ***t would be an insult to actual ***ts.......

Aren't you the guy who said players from South Florida were too stupid to succeed?

Calling you a ***t would be an insult to actual ***ts.......

:stephenahand:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. Added to ignore.

Advertisement
Aren't you the guy who said players from South Florida were too stupid to succeed?

It depends on if you're going to take it out of context or not. Yes, having a roster full of Miami-Dade players is just asking for issues on understanding D-1 level football concepts.

You're a pretty well-spoken guy, so let me know if you want to discuss it or if it's going to be a typical CIS "fck u u rasist peice of sht".

This makes no ******* sense. This is an indefensible move, **** this. Seriously wow. Even if he doesn't play there are so many reasons you bring this kid for the trip. And there are so many reasons HE SHOULD BE PLAYING NO MATTER WHAT.This REALLY ****es me off

This makes no ****ing sense. This is an indefensible move, **** this. Seriously wow. Even if he doesn't play there are so many reasons you bring this kid for the trip. And there are so many reasons HE SHOULD BE PLAYING NO MATTER WHAT.This REALLY ****es me off

medical staff didnt clear him. do u wanna break protocol and take him anyways when docs said he can't go? if he's not cleared to play, he's not cleared to play.

Advertisement
This makes no ****ing sense. This is an indefensible move, **** this. Seriously wow. Even if he doesn't play there are so many reasons you bring this kid for the trip. And there are so many reasons HE SHOULD BE PLAYING NO MATTER WHAT.This REALLY ****es me off

So he should be sitting on a commercial airplane for three hours each way with back spasms?

But it "****es you off", therefore he should have gone.

I take him along so he can experience the atmosphere and be with the team. I expect this kid to play a major role on this team in the coming years. Are you saying he isn't clear to fly on a plane? Being the most talented kid in the freshman class I bring this kid along for the trip so he can be with the team and experience the atmosphere at Nebraska, rather than have him at a high school football game tonight not even watching the game.

Advertisement
I also did not read all these pages before I posted so I didn't know what the reasoning was. Regardless, yes I would bring him along to be with the team.I obviously don't know all the reasoning behind this and I'm sure Golden wants him there too but thinks its best he isn't there.

I admit I made an emotional post not knowing the reasoning for this happening but the only reason I did that is because of everything going on within our program right now. I have been a huge Golden supporter but that has obviously faded this year. I hope he turns it around obviously. My current feelings surrounding the state of the program right now are the only reason I got carried away with that post. I'm not sorry.

Advertisement
Back