Chad Thomas 247

@WoahDerrrDro: @dannyboycane13 your sources are unreliable (cause there's none ) you aren't even a real person

@dannyboycane13: @WoahDerrrDro You're wrong. My sources are very reliable and I have very good reliable sources too. I am very much a real person.

Isnt this the dumbass who was reportedly mauled by a bear until he made a youtube video confirming that he wasn't dead?

The man the myth the legend Danny boy bear

1jamaicancane, to answer you question... he was attacked by the bear.. but at no point.. at NO POINT was that the reason why he died.. he died of Swine Flew.. few weeks after.

there is currently someone pretending to be Danny on twitter.. but the real Danny is not with us .. he is missed.

..oh also he did not pay child support when he was alive..

Advertisement
@WoahDerrrDro: @dannyboycane13 your sources are unreliable (cause there's none ) you aren't even a real person

@dannyboycane13: @WoahDerrrDro You're wrong. My sources are very reliable and I have very good reliable sources too. I am very much a real person.

Isnt this the dumbass who was reportedly mauled by a bear until he made a youtube video confirming that he wasn't dead?

The man the myth the legend Danny boy bear

1jamaicancane, to answer you question... he was attacked by the bear.. but at no point.. at NO POINT was that the reason why he died.. he died of Swine Flew.. few weeks after.

there is currently someone pretending to be Danny on twitter.. but the real Danny is not with us .. he is missed.

..oh also he did not pay child support when he was alive..

THank you for the much needed clarification and RIP

Lol my boy Danny dude was the greatest troll of all time and he's still at it orrrr he's retarded unfortunately and I feel like a ****.

Advertisement
@F5 Consistently showin' signs of leadership. Something we've needed a lot more of IMHO. Respect young man. Keep it classy..... YEA?

303.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back