Chad Thomas 247

Advertisement
357.jpg

Probably the single greatest moment at any of the All American games this year (maybe ever).

This is why it is so important to get TValentine back on board. Between TV, CThomas and DJackson our defensive line in 2 years will be top 5 in the country.

Don't forget Harris... **** even Jenkins was getting solid reviews.

But yea TV/CT/DJ could finally give us the talent we need at DL that will actually pressure the QB and not allow each one to look like Peyton Manning back there.

Chad is the leading talent in an excellent dline class. Valentine is crucial becuase NT is crucial, but Chad is the beast of this class. Kid could end up one of our best ever DEs. Anyone who can take a 360 Somoan 5* and dump him on the qb dummy is beast in my book. If we have some middle pressure for the DTs so they can't double Chad with a guard, he is going to bring pain to qbs, lots of pain.

Advertisement
In these dark times, it's nice to have a hero and a gentleman like Chad Thomas on our side.

You people need to send your donation checks to the Frost School of Music for getting this kid to UM. Without them we'd be beating off the $EC with a stick.

aren't we supposed to hate the academic side of the university here?

From a proud parent who's daughter has been fielding calls from the Frost school of music sinch 8th grade I'll leave the hate to others.

If it's a part of the school my family loves I'll rep it till the day I die.

Proud to soon have Chad as part of that family.

CHAD gets it... He can care lesss about fat GOlden and Dorito..This kid bleeds orange and green.

If aG left he would be bleedn another color dont get it fked up.

I doubt it bra! He was making a fuzz when this whole thing was going down with "greasy" AG , but ultimately he would have stayed IMO. Granted, he would have mentioned some visit to ensure his pledge to us, but this is a home-grown kid my lady.

why do all your posts have to insult golden?

The truth? Because i have no life and it makes me feel good.
Listen buddy, before you continue to neg me for BS by protecting your boy AG, remember that "nothing can be achieved by talking, accusing, or justifying failures".
The golden road to success is an artificial dream. Why do you care btw? Are you related to him? If so, I can stop it if makes you feel better.. ?

Last edited:
Advertisement
You people need to send your donation checks to the Frost School of Music for getting this kid to UM. Without them we'd be beating off the $EC with a stick.

aren't we supposed to hate the academic side of the university here?

From a proud parent who's daughter has been fielding calls from the Frost school of music sinch 8th grade I'll leave the hate to others.

If it's a part of the school my family loves I'll rep it till the day I die.

Proud to soon have Chad as part of that family.

it's all or nothing for me as well. they gave me a scholarship for undergrad and offered a graduate assistanship for my master's that i was able to use to start a career. i'm more than grateful for what the university has provided me.

This dude comes off like he's 30 years old already. Smart, steady dude.

I hope he breaks the fingers of any faygalas who throw up the 305 who chose to leave the 305.

CHAD gets it... He can care lesss about fat GOlden and Dorito..This kid bleeds orange and green.

If aG left he would be bleedn another color dont get it fked up.

I doubt it bra! He was making a fuzz when this whole thing was going down with "greasy" AG , but ultimately he would have stayed IMO. Granted, he would have mentioned some visit to ensure his pledge to us, but this is a home-grown kid my lady.

why do all your posts have to insult golden?

"Ignore User" is a great feature on this site.

Advertisement
I hope somebody gets him and every other commit a pair of stout knee braces. Don't need any Berrios situations occurring between now and fall practice.

@dannyboycane13: From what I was told this afternoon, its going be an effort just to keep Chad in this class. #Texas is making an aggressive play for him.

@WoahDerrrDro: @dannyboycane13 Danny boy are you smoking crack and wrestling bears again ?

@dannyboycane13: @WoahDerrrDro Nope, I'm serious. This staff is just struggling to hold onto Chad. Don't be shocked if Chad decides to flip and go to #Texas.

Last edited:
Advertisement
@WoahDerrrDro: @dannyboycane13 your sources are unreliable (cause there's none ) you aren't even a real person

@dannyboycane13: @WoahDerrrDro You're wrong. My sources are very reliable and I have very good reliable sources too. I am very much a real person.

@WoahDerrrDro: @dannyboycane13 your sources are unreliable (cause there's none ) you aren't even a real person

@dannyboycane13: @WoahDerrrDro You're wrong. My sources are very reliable and I have very good reliable sources too. I am very much a real person.

Isnt this the dumbass who was reportedly mauled by a bear until he made a youtube video confirming that he wasn't dead?

Isnt this the dumbass who was reportedly mauled by a bear until he made a youtube video confirming that he wasn't dead?

The man the myth the legend Danny boy bear

Advertisement
Back