Chad Thomas 247

Now he’s a two time state champion and he ends the process a five star.

-says “People were telling me on Twitter and I had my uncle text me about it,” “It’s just rankings, I don’t get into it like that. It’s a blessing though, I appreciate everyone thinking I’m a great player.”

-Carries a grade of 98, ranking him third in the nation at his position, third overall in Florida, and the number one defensive prospect in the state. As a senior, he racked up 72 tackles, 15 for loss, and 8 sacks.

-Doesn’t know anything definitively but he has a theory about why his stock continues to be on the rise.

-Says “It was probably the Under Armour stuff, I would guess that added on a little something,” “I’m from Miami and I showed that I can play with the best. I was basically facing college offensive lineman all week and you could see what I did.”

-Some prospects would try to use their lofty ranking to recruit other top prospects but that’s not really in Thomas’ personality.

-Says “I hope recruits want to be at Miami but they better be ready to work,” “They should come if it’s best for them, not for any other reason. I’m not going to beg anybody to play here because that’s just not me anyway.”

-conflicted about taking official visits to other programs between now and national signing day.

-Says “Honestly I don’t know, I’ve been going back and forth on that,” “On one hand, it would be nice to see somewhere outside Miami. On the other hand, I already know where I’m going so there’s no need to take visits.”

-added that if he did end up going on visits, he’s not sure about schools or dates.

-Says “We’re just talking regular, the coaches holler at me every day,” “I know they really need me and I might go down there this weekend. I can hang out with the guys and I heard they have a basketball game.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/Miami-DE-Commit-Chad-Thomas-Talks-New-5-Star-Status-171608

Advertisement
CHAD gets it... He can care lesss about fat GOlden and Dorito..This kid bleeds orange and green.

Dude is pure Miami and a superstar in the making! Can't wait to have him on the team. Wish more dudes were like this.

Advertisement
This is why it is so important to get TValentine back on board. Between TV, CThomas and DJackson our defensive line in 2 years will be top 5 in the country.

What a solid kid... Not into playing the games... I'm super glad we have him as a player, a student and as a representative of the U and Miami!!!

Chad is just plain 'solid'...!

Thank you Chad! Other kids should take note of this young mans behavior both on the and of the field.

Advertisement
You people need to send your donation checks to the Frost School of Music for getting this kid to UM. Without them we'd be beating off the $EC with a stick.

He is going to make a big difference in our program, his attitude is remarkable and i think all the kids attitudes in this class is amazing. I think that lousiville beating was a blessing in disguise because the recruits coming know. they have to work to win.

He is going to make a big difference in our program, his attitude is remarkable and i think all the kids attitudes in this class is amazing. I think that lousiville beating was a blessing in disguise because the recruits coming know. they have to work to win.

I hope you are right...

but I swear that I have heard this before...

I hope you are right...

Advertisement
Advertisement
CHAD gets it... He can care lesss about fat GOlden and Dorito..This kid bleeds orange and green.

If aG left he would be bleedn another color dont get it fked up.

I doubt it bra! He was making a fuzz when this whole thing was going down with "greasy" AG , but ultimately he would have stayed IMO. Granted, he would have mentioned some visit to ensure his pledge to us, but this is a home-grown kid my lady.

If aG left he would be bleedn another color dont get it fked up.

I doubt it bra! He was making a fuzz when this whole thing was going down with "greasy" AG , but ultimately he would have stayed IMO. Granted, he would have mentioned some visit to ensure his pledge to us, but this is a home-grown kid my lady.

why do all your posts have to insult golden?

Advertisement
Back