Chad played piano with mrs. saban

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know if I could "perform" under these circumstances...

58.jpg

59.jpg

LOL Then don't ever join the military. Saban is a pussycat compared to these guys...

marine-cover.jpg

Advertisement
Mrs Saban: "Chad, can you play something for us, dear?"
Chad: "Ima hit you with something real quick.."
Mrs Saban: "How delightful! What will you pay, Chad? Some Bach? Mozart? Perhaps some Beethoven's symphony...?"
Chad sits and runs his fingers down the keys..."I can't wife no shooooone...you better leave dem hoes alone..."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need Kelly Golden to get on the mic w. Chad and bust out a sick freestyle or something... make it happen AL!

I hate to be a twitter stalker...but it appears as though Chad is struggling a little bit with this decision. Just posted, "Hardest Decision Ever." And of course, Bama's official recruiting twitter account has some words of encouragement to offer him. Does this "Dead Period" not apply to SEC schools?

I hate to be a twitter stalker...but it appears as though Chad is struggling a little bit with this decision. Just posted, "Hardest Decision Ever." And of course, Bama's official recruiting twitter account has some words of encouragement to offer him. Does this "Dead Period" not apply to SEC schools?

he could be at a drive thru looking at the menu....he is looking at his twitter thang at 6am or so and sees no love...sends out a tweet like above and you stalkers **** your pants....and beg him to stay....he happy again

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back