Chad played piano with mrs. saban

Advertisement
Will be a good story he can tell his kids when they're about to ink with UM like he did.

Advertisement
I can picture it now...Chad: "Mrs. Saban at the bar was a friend of mine, she gave me my drinks for free, she was quick with a joke...."

57.jpg

Am I the only one disgusted with Mario Cristobal? Damm sell out. Stool to recruit against the school and team that made you.

In my day, they called that doing the hibbity dibbity, I guess "playing the piano" is a term the kids use........

Advertisement
Cristobal is just doing his job. I can see being mad at leaving UM for Bama but even then he got a large raise. Money talks.

Cristobal is just doing his job. I can see being mad at leaving UM for Bama but even then he got a large raise. Money talks.

ya, you're right. It's money. But damm seeing former brothers like Mario and Hurtt recruiting against us...:ohlord:

Advertisement
I don't know about anyone else, but I don't know if I could "perform" under these circumstances...

58.jpg

59.jpg

Advertisement
honestly though, when was a last time a recruit was this straight up?

Chad and Kaaya (I am sure I am forgetting few others we got that belong to this list), said A and did A, no bs no games. This just proves these kids are smart in the head and that will reflect on the field.

Am I the only one disgusted with Mario Cristobal? Damm sell out. Stool to recruit against the school and team that made you.

Bo you are not the only one. When he signed with us as an assistant head coach, then a month later flipped to go to Bama, I wanted to punch his f'n lights out. We made this a-hole...he's not a true cane at all. dude has 2 chips from his time being here, yet he treats us like trash??? FOH to Cristobal. Even Schiano didn't pull the crap this dude is doing!!

honestly though, when was a last time a recruit was this straight up?

Chad and Kaaya (I am sure I am forgetting few others we got that belong to this list), said A and did A, no bs no games. This just proves these kids are smart in the head and that will reflect on the field.

Duke...

Advertisement
Back