Chad Is The Best

They don't thing Chad's a silent...they think they have a chance if they get him to visit.

Ok buddy......

Go check warchant big guy....if you have rivals you can see their hot board.

Wow......
Face palm
Warchant? That is ur reference point.....
No offense but go take a lap.

You're beyond retarded....if even Warchant doesn't think he's a silent then nobody does. Post one link where you see anyone saying Chads a silent to FSU.....just one.
Already been mentioned in this thread.......

Advertisement
Ok buddy......

Wow......
Face palm

You're beyond retarded....if even Warchant doesn't think he's a silent then nobody does. Post one link where you see anyone saying Chads a silent to FSU.....just one.

The only thing in this thread regarding him being a silent is you talking out of your ***....

Here's the most recent post about Chad on Warchant premium board:

Any word on Chad Thomas?

I want Chad Thomas in this class!!!!! I love our DEs but Thomas is a south fla stud and the real freaking deal who can come in a play in August.

Has anybody heard anything since Louisville trashed UM? Its been a few days and he's had more time to think. I know Jimbo and our staff and recruited him very hard. What are his real chances of flipping on NSD? Is he the lone D lineman we're holding out for?

1.jpg:large
look at those hands in the back hes a silent alright

Wow......
Face palm

The only thing in this thread regarding him being a silent is you talking out of your ***....

Any word on Chad Thomas?

I want Chad Thomas in this class!!!!! I love our DEs but Thomas is a south fla stud and the real freaking deal who can come in a play in August.

Has anybody heard anything since Louisville trashed UM? Its been a few days and he's had more time to think. I know Jimbo and our staff and recruited him very hard. What are his real chances of flipping on NSD? Is he the lone D lineman we're holding out for?

I'm done talking about this because I believe Chad is a Cane, so I don't want to get the message twisted that I'm trying to state other wise. As for you...
I don't care what those mouth breathers say on Warchant. I'm talking about posters on the MB, who btw were calling Cook to FSU months ago and were right and have been right on other prospects also. Have they been wrong? **** yeah, Coley being the big one. I just relayed some info, no reason to get your jimmies rustled.........

Advertisement
Wow......
Face palm

Any word on Chad Thomas?

I'm done talking about this because I believe Chad is a Cane, so I don't want to get the message twisted that I'm trying to state other wise. As for you...
I don't care what those mouth breathers say on Warchant. I'm talking about posters on the MB, who btw were calling Cook to FSU months ago and were right and have been right on other prospects also. Have they been wrong? **** yeah, Coley being the big one. I just relayed some info, no reason to get your jimmies rustled.........

My bad, checked MB and see this guy Blanco09 spouting that....no idea if he's legit though. Doubt it's true.

Any word on Chad Thomas?

My bad, checked MB and see this guy Blanco09 spouting that....no idea if he's legit though. Doubt it's true.
Noles got their own guys just like we got Pete, he himself I don't think is all that legit even though he pretends to be but they get their info from some other site, and most of the time, and it sucks to admit it they are right. I don't doubt Chad told their staff something, it happens all the time ie Collins and Thomas last year with our staff. Doesn't mean they are honest. Chad by all accounts is all Cane.

Last edited:

Any word on Chad Thomas?

Noles got their own guys just like we got Pete, he himself I don't think is all that legit even though he pretends to be but they get their info from some other site, and most of the time, and it sucks to admit it they are right. I don't doubt Chad told their staff something, it happens all the time ie Collins and Thomas last year with our staff. Doesn't mean they are honest. Chad by all accounts is all Cane.

It'd be the ultimate troll job....either way, not sure they would even have room. They have 2 spots left for fall, and 1 left for an EE. With those 2 spots they think they're getting Lane, Rudolph, Roderick Johnson, Lorenzo Carter, Adoree Jackson, Marlon Humphrey, and JC Jackson. Even if they drop Worton and Jojo it still doesn't add up.

Advertisement

Any word on Chad Thomas?

It'd be the ultimate troll job....either way, not sure they would even have room. They have 2 spots left for fall, and 1 left for an EE. With those 2 spots they think they're getting Lane, Rudolph, Roderick Johnson, Lorenzo Carter, Adoree Jackson, Marlon Humphrey, and JC Jackson. Even if they drop Worton and Jojo it still doesn't add up.

They look to be keeping Worton unless they really knock it out of the park, JoJo isnt gonna have papers on NSD. They appear to be taking around 31 or 32, you have to remember that their last 2 classes have 21 and 19, so they have room. Also they arent getting Carter, UGA seems to be in the driver seat there and not many really care although the kid has a high ceiling. Lane and Roderick seem like shoe ins and that leaves them at 30 not including JoJO being dropped, plus they expect a couple of the lower kids to grey shirt. I just want JC Jackson, it would give us a complete and balanced defensive class

They look to be keeping Worton unless they really knock it out of the park, JoJo isnt gonna have papers on NSD. They appear to be taking around 31 or 32, you have to remember that their last 2 classes have 21 and 19, so they have room. Also they arent getting Carter, UGA seems to be in the driver seat there and not many really care although the kid has a high ceiling. Lane and Roderick seem like shoe ins and that leaves them at 30 not including JoJO being dropped, plus they expect a couple of the lower kids to grey shirt. I just want JC Jackson, it would give us a complete and balanced defensive class

They can take 6 EEs....they have 5 right now. Plus 25, puts them at 31 total not counting grey shirts which you can have a total of 3. I don't see a lot of kids accepting grey shirts other than maybe an OL named Kelley they are after.

Like Duke this kid bleeds orange and green.

Well, you got IOU on Canesport telling people that Davonte Freeman is saying he's the one recruiting miami for the Noles and that Freeman says he's got a silent coming from Miami's board.....then you got this guy posting on the Rivals main board that Chad's a silent to FSU....I can see enough smoke to at least be a bit worried. Still think it's ultimately BS...but paying attention now.

Advertisement
Some of y'all are stupid for even entertaining this..... Chad is all miami

Advertisement
Where is all this Chad to FSU coming from? I looking over a few of the FSU boards and I see nothing about this.

Where is all this Chad to FSU coming from? I looking over a few of the FSU boards and I see nothing about this.
just some dude talking out his ***..

Not buying the Chad to FSU, but the highlighted described recruiting in general -- most of it is people quoting other people pulling something out of their *** or extrapolating off what someone else says.

@F5_Chad: Might as well end the process, I'm good with the .

Such a Nole silent ................ **** outta here with that **** chad is the duke of this class along with brax

Advertisement
Back