Chad Is The Best

Advertisement
Come on Chad, baby!!!! Want to see you come in and make us forget Danny Stubbs HIMSELF. You are a beast and best of all you are OUR BEAST. Plus the only player smiling in the picture.

Never understood this Gaytor chomp thing. Do people really think they look cool while doing this? Just looks like a bunch of retards with no elbows collectively learning how to clap.

Even dumber is doing it for a still photo. They look like they're holding jars of Costco mayonnaise.

Advertisement
LOL at Quincy Wilson, kid looks 13 years old. Total little ***** that I don't want anywhere near my school.

They asked Quincy before the photo how big of a **** he wanted to suck.

I wont bash Dalvin....... Quincy has been an *** through the entire process and dont look now but guess what position hes probably gonna end up playing @ UF. The same one Al told him he would....

Cook's gator Chomp reminded me of this gif for some reason...

279.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Quincy has been an *** through the entire process and dont look now but guess what position hes probably gonna end up playing @ UF. The same one Al told him he would....

We never recruited Quincy. Not at safety, not at all.

I know we didnt offer him

Didn't offer, didn't even recruit. From what I know, Al never even spoke to him.

I could have sworn I read an article and Quincy saying he wanted to play one position and Al saying he would offer at a different. I could be wrong though...

Advertisement
I think I like the close up even better:

688.jpg

Well maybe he's trolling too...Warchant hot board has him as warm, and "decent chance" he decommits. Lol

If that were to happen then something is completely wrong down here and all these people have turned against their hometown.... However I dont see it...

Neither do I....just posting to show how delusional they are. They're high on their own ****, maybe rightfully so....but whatever.

Advertisement
Back