Chad Is The Best

I wonder what those 2 fools feel like now after joining their friend in the chomp. LOL

Advertisement
I wonder what those 2 fools feel like now after joining their friend in the chomp. LOL

I just hope Chad does not visit Bama or FSU. If he takes either of those visits, might make for some tense times until signing day. At least we have his major, which might turn out to be huge for us in the final outcome.

I just hope Chad does not visit Bama or FSU. If he takes either of those visits, might make for some tense times until signing day. At least we have his major, which might turn out to be huge for us in the final outcome.
Im still not worried, those are impressive schools but it doesnt always mean they're leaving

Im still not worried, those are impressive schools but it doesnt always mean they're leaving

I think its all BS but Noles are very very confident. They claim Chad is a silent. I do realize in light of everything happening how delusional all that sound, but they really think that. They claim that Cook, JC and Chad have been silents for over a month now. The only one that isnt a silent is Lane, but they know he will follow Cook. I think its Chad lying to them. I still think we close with JC, another RB and LB.....

I think its all BS but Noles are very very confident. They claim Chad is a silent. I do realize in light of everything happening how delusional all that sound, but they really think that. They claim that Cook, JC and Chad have been silents for over a month now. The only one that isnt a silent is Lane, but they know he will follow Cook. I think its Chad lying to them. I still think we close with JC, another RB and LB.....

They think everybody is a silent including Coley too and see how that worked? **** Louisville been saying that since before CT committed and................. nothing. He's a Cane bruh I see why you're worried but one of the things to remember is the character of some kids and their willingness to fight it out with the team

Advertisement

They think everybody is a silent including Coley too and see how that worked? **** Louisville been saying that since before CT committed and................. nothing. He's a Cane bruh I see why you're worried but one of the things to remember is the character of some kids and their willingness to fight it out with the team

Not worried, but I pay attention to what other say. Ive been following this stuff now for a decade and you just learn over time, to listen to all outlets. I still think that JC ends up a Cane, even though its obvious he likes both schools. Chad is a Cane and I think Jimbo figured that out and got a verbal from that Featherston kid.....

Not worried, but I pay attention to what other say. Ive been following this stuff now for a decade and you just learn over time, to listen to all outlets. I still think that JC ends up a Cane, even though its obvious he likes both schools. Chad is a Cane and I think Jimbo figured that out and got a verbal from that Featherston kid.....

CT I think is on a wlole other level then that kid but I can see them moving on too

They don't thing Chad's a silent...they think they have a chance if they get him to visit.

They don't thing Chad's a silent...they think they have a chance if they get him to visit.

Ok buddy......

Advertisement

Ok buddy......

Go check warchant big guy....if you have rivals you can see their hot board.

Ok buddy......

Wow......
Face palm
Warchant? That is ur reference point.....
No offense but go take a lap.

Shut the **** up

I think Chad and JC see more of a chance to start here and make an impact from day 1. The weight room will help Chad tremendously but he has one of those motors that just goes and JC I believe can make an impact like Hargraves did for UF. Just get the ball in his hand as well

Advertisement
Chad has shown no indication of not being in this class. Jesus christ, people.

Some of you guys remind me of old ladies in a retirement community that sit around all day and try to manufacture little crisis's and rumors. If a recruit goes elsewhere, so be it. We lost a guy who was made out to be the next Barry Sanders by some of you. Truth is, nobody knows how these guys will pan out. Stop with the FSU inferiority complex. They can only take so many guys, just like us.

Advertisement
Kids generally care about 2 things:
1. Playing time
2. Chance to get to the league

Loyalty to local school is becoming a rarity.

Read on the Main Board, only reason they took Featherston is because he is an EE. That gives them the 6 they wanted and allows room for another player supposedly already penciled in. But, that was from the main board. So take it for what it is worth.

Ok buddy......

Wow......
Face palm
Warchant? That is ur reference point.....
No offense but go take a lap.

You're beyond retarded....if even Warchant doesn't think he's a silent then nobody does. Post one link where you see anyone saying Chads a silent to FSU.....just one.

The only reason FSU took a top 30 player was because he could early enroll?

Advertisement
Back