CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Yup

If Niners win it all w a qb making 900K
What do you think these GMs do????

Even the chiefs are feeling it w Mahomes contract….they had to let tyreek go and their wr corp is trash sans Rice…..

It def puts pressure on hitting more home runs in draft!
GMs won’t change much. Sure, if you can win with a rookie contract QB that is ideal but at the end of the day, if you have a guy that is very good to great, you are best off paying him, unless you get blessed on hitting the lottery twice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Their offense is run with a rhythm and purpose. There is creativity and multiple looks, eye candy. We just seem to run the same 7 plays.

We’re so far behind.
...and their wrs catch the ball with the intention of causing damaged afterwards. Ours routinely trip over their own feet on bubble screens or immediately search for the nearest, most comfortable place to fall

Advertisement
Advertisement
...and their wrs catch the ball with the intention of causing damaged afterwards. Ours routinely trip over their own feet on bubble screens or immediately search for the nearest, most comfortable place to fall
To be fair their WR usually have space to run. Ours are usually hemmed in on the sideline, or in traffic because our route combos are ****

i don't understand what sark is doing. run the ball. I woulda run it on 2nd10 after the penalty and again on 3rd down. they haven't stopped Texas on the ground and you might want to limit uw's time of possession on offense

Advertisement
It would be a great matchup if it happens

I thought Bama would win but Penix is just such a threat that Michigan hasn’t seen yet
Yea once Penix is gone they are in trouble cause they don’t recruit like that to maintain the program imo. They have a great opportunity in front of them right now with possibly an all time great qb. I don’t think the world knows how good this dude is or is going to be. He may be one of those special ones or he may not.

Yea once Penix is gone they are in trouble cause they don’t recruit like that to maintain the program imo. They have a great opportunity in front of them right now with possibly an all time great qb. I don’t think the world knows how good this dude is or is going to be. He may be one of those special ones or he may not.
Slow Motion Smoking GIF

Advertisement
Back