CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Advertisement
Smart if they did
Unlike my cowboys
Overpaying for Dak once now about to do it again

Dak needs to win SB From my perspective to earn another contract
I was hoping they would trade his *** and Houston would be suckers to take him

Cowboys need cheap QB as we have to pay Lamb and Parsons….and Dak wants 60f ing mil a year….dude stinks on the road and I’m fully expecting another disappointing post season
****, I’m worried about beating the redskins this week!!!!!
Philly is in the same problem, Dallas and Philly talent disguises the qb weaknesses

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kalen Douglas DeBoer is Coach of the Year and he deserves it. Every UW game I have watched I saw a very prepared UW team. Very impressiv. I agree that Mario needs to take a trip up there
He‘s a great HC.

Next season with the QB from Mississippi State will be interesting.

Well Canes fans there’s hope, in 2008 UW was absolutely atrocious under Ty Willingham going 0-12 and here they are on the cusp. And it’s really f’ing hard to go 0-12 and that included a L against even more atrocious Wazzu that year.

**** Mario just find a way to win

Advertisement
Philly is in the same problem, Dallas and Philly talent disguises the qb weaknesses
Yup

If Niners win it all w a qb making 900K
What do you think these GMs do????

Even the chiefs are feeling it w Mahomes contract….they had to let tyreek go and their wr corp is trash sans Rice…..

It def puts pressure on hitting more home runs in draft!

Advertisement
Follow if you can, gents:

4-5 beautiful chicks in bed at the same time (Washington v Texas) or……

A long night of drawn out loveeeeeeeeeee making with lots of staring in the eyes and only in the missionary position with the same woman gently pounding away (MariBro Ball) not even letting the boy watch with half pajamas on under the covers.

View attachment 276485

nephew GIF
Bedtime Threesome GIF by Pantaya

Advertisement
Back