CFP Semi-Final Washington v Texas

Husky cheerleaders are certainly that.
1q31.jpg

Advertisement
Michigan will control the LOS, so I’m curious if their secondary can manage these two teams offensive weapons

We'll find out. I think the Michigan DL would be a lot for Washington to handle, but only if they get there. Washington gets into position and fires off the ball like California's DeLaSalle did when they won 140 plus games in a row. Very in sync and precise. That makes up for them being trim by today's standards.

Pennix was a 3 s recruit from Tampa Tech HS. USF and FSU recruitEd him. He decommiTed from Tennessee and committed to Indiana before transferring to Washington. I don’t think the Canes ever recruited him. Not as a HS recruit or as a transfer.

Our coaches under Mario need to do a better job at recruiting and developing QBs

Advertisement
Another great game; however, this makes 3 games in a row where I’ve seen UW get away w some ?able calls that resulted in TDs.

Advertisement
Pennix was a 3 s recruit from Tampa Tech HS. USF and FSU recruitEd him. He decommiTed from Tennessee and committed to Indiana before transferring to Washington. I don’t think the Canes ever recruited him. Not as a HS recruit or as a transfer.

Our coaches under Mario need to do a better job at recruiting and developing QBs

TrumpyCane thinks Nickell was a good look

Advertisement
They look good currently but Lamar never won a playoff game…it’s wide open
Bills coming on
Clev w that D and Flacco playing out of his mind
Lamar should get it done with this squad they are absolutely stacked. But they can be beaten I mean my giants are trash and I still can’t believe we beat this same team last year lol

Advertisement
Lol
Yeah pretty stupid paying D Jones 160M for 4 years😂
I think the latter part of the contract was designed to be able to get rid of him after next year. I think the giants were held hostage by the season he just had. They couldn’t let him walk and do well somewhere else cause the gm and Hc would look like they do not know what they were doing. So I think that fear made them sign him but they can still get out of it

Advertisement
Back