CFP Rankings

Advertisement
Bama, Clemson, OSU, and ND

If ND only loss is to Clemson they’re still in the top 4 barring a blowout.
Cinn Undefeated
Texas AM winning out
1 Loss Northwestern if only loss is against OSU in a close game
10-1 Miami best win would be against a 3 loss UNC.
I just don't see the committee going with two ACC teams in the end. Let's say UF beats Bama for the SEC title, both of are getting in 100%. If Bama wins, TAMU is already positioned to make it if they win out. But if Clemson blowouts ND with Sunshine back, the committee will say they would have beaten ND the first time with him. Only teams getting in with one loss is Clemson and the SEC. Big Ten won't have enough games played to make up the difference.

Lets just go 10-1, win a Bowl game, keep this class, and come back fvckin next year.
AND bring back every junior and senior so we'll have some maturity, experience and leadership. It's going to be important getting these young men to buy in and come back.

Advertisement
we-back-9eyom5.jpg

Not like ours is better honestly. We’ve played more games that’s the only argument
We've beat 3 teams teams over 500. We've blown out the worst team we played by 42. The teams IU beat have records of 0-5, 1-4, 1-3, and 2-3. They beat 0-5 in Ot by 1. They beat 2-3 by 3. They beat 1-4 by 13 and 1-3 by 24 which was their best win. This really isn't even a close argument.

We've beat 3 teams teams over 500. We've blown out the worst team we played by 42. The teams IU beat have records of 0-5, 1-4, 1-3, and 2-3. They beat 0-5 in Ot by 1. They beat 2-3 by 3. They beat 1-4 by 13 and 1-3 by 24 which was their best win. This really isn't even a close argument.
Fair points and I’m not dying in this hill but I think performance vs top teams should carry a lot of weight.

They would never do that because you would need other teams to agree with it. Even with that ND plays Wake on 12/12 we play UNC, they already played each other. You would then have to get another 4 teams involved. That's 8 teams for a game only Miami needs, ND doesn't need it to make the playoffs, just to win out and play solid against Clemson again.
Travesty ACC didn’t schedule this to begin with. Any bets ND required this or they wouldn’t join?

Advertisement
Travesty ACC didn’t schedule this to begin with. Any bets ND required this or they wouldn’t join?
Absolutely and they also have UNC playing a easy schedule. There’s a reason though the ACC headquarters is in Charlotte.

Once again we're being bullied out of the top 10 even coastal got robbed they beat a good byu team and barely moved in the ranking. It's beyond disgusting how the selection committee ****s ride taint and sec🤢🤮

Wtf is going on with Iowa state. They lost to a **** sunbelt team and an average OK state team I’d put on par with NC state. On top of that, they still have Cincinnati in the top 8, they’d get destroyed by anyone in the top 12-15. And UGA? Really? 2 losses, and they looked horrible in their two games against teams with an actual pulse. We should be 7 right now.

Advertisement
Wtf is going on with Iowa state. They lost to a **** sunbelt team and an average OK state team I’d put on par with NC state. On top of that, they still have Cincinnati in the top 8, they’d get destroyed by anyone in the top 12-15. And UGA? Really? 2 losses, and they looked horrible in their two games against teams with an actual pulse. We should be 7 right now.
That was my first thought also?! when did freakin iowa st get reasonable doubt to lose 2 games and still be in top 10, wtf.. We lose 1 game on road to a top team and they are ahead of us, wtfff.. how does that happen

Advertisement
That was my first thought also?! when did freakin iowa st get reasonable doubt to lose 2 games and still be in top 10, wtf.. We lose 1 game on road to a top team and they are ahead of us, wtfff.. how does that happen
This ***** ridiculous right now we got jumped by two 2 loss teams 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️

if they were at least a blue blood program I could see it, but this is a joke. They should be outside the top 10 entirely, and definitely behind Indiana.

Eye Test

Eye Test, Eye Test, Eye Test.

Get used to hearing it over, and over, and over, because those two words are the excuse for putting a team that can’t qualify for its conference title game, that has only played half the games everyone else has, and that has only played one team with a winning record in the Top 4.

Advertisement
Back