CFP Rankings

Advertisement
Keep in mind, there's literally only 3 games left in college football, with the Pac-12, MW & B1G only playing 8 games, although due to cancellations the B1G probably will not end up with 8 regular season games.

Wins & losses over these last 3 weeks will move teams up & down the rankings.

Miami is definitely not going to crack the top 4 no matter what, but if we win out, we'll at best finish top 7.

Which will more importantly pay dividends down the line for the 22 class on the recruiting trail, that's all that matters to me, idgaf about the back-room politricks of the CFB Committee, this season is all about winning as many games as possible & parlaying that into recruiting success for the following class.

We go 10-1 & win our Bowl game finishing 11-1 & we'll be guaranteed to land a top 3-5 class for the class of 2022.

Keep in mind, there's literally only 3 games left in college football, with the Pac-12, MW, B1G, AAC & Sun Belt only playing 8 games, although due to cancellations the B1G probably will not end up with 8 regular season games.

Wins & losses over these last 3 weeks will move teams up & down the rankings.

Miami is definitely not going to crack the top 4 no matter what, but if we win out, we'll at best finish top 7.

Which will more importantly pay dividends down the line for the 22 class on the recruiting trail, that's all that matters to me, idgaf about the back-room politricks of the CFB Committee, this season is all about winning as many games as possible & parlaying that into recruiting success for the following class.

We go 10-1 & win our Bowl game finishing 11-1 & we'll be guaranteed to land a top 3-5 class for the class of 2022.
Probably still get a top 8 class this year.

Probably still get a top 8 class this year.
The 2021 class is pretty much solidified, except for a few spots left, but either way we're finishing the 21class top 10.

I'm talking about next year's class, the 22 class, the success of this season will pay off for next year, that's how recruiting classes work, us having a great year this season will all but guarantee we'll be in the driver's seat for most of our top targets in the 22 class.

Advertisement
The 2021 class is pretty much solidified, except for a few spots left, but either way we're finishing the 21class top 10.

I'm talking about next year's class, the 22 class, the success of this season will pay off for next year, that's how recruiting classes work, us having a great year this season will all but guarantee we'll be in the driver's seat for most of our top targets in the 22 class.
Yeh I got what you were saying 💯. I was just saying, this season is going to get the 21 top 8. Maybe, probably between 8-10. 22 class got a lot of big timers at all the important positions.

OSU at 4 is a joke. IMO they barely played any games and should be exempt from the top 4. They could have played no games and still be in top 4. College football d*ck sucking
If you think that’s a joke, you have a poor sense of humor. Please name 4 teams you have watched this season that are actually better.

I went to Tempe in 2002-2003 and watched it live. I root for them as little as the next one. I actually broke a lamp in the hotel room after (I was 15).

They have a top 2 player at the most important position and cherry pick the rest of their roster. To say “ college football is d*ck sucking” by putting them at 4 shows you either don’t follow college football or you’ve never received a *******.

Advertisement
Strength of schedule played a big part with some of the rankings. But both Cinn at 65 and BYU 71 are close I don’t know why they aren’t when it came to this initial CFP.

1606270397917.png

If you think that’s a joke, you have a poor sense of humor. Please name 4 teams you have watched this season that are actually better.

I went to Tempe in 2002-2003 and watched it live. I root for them as little as the next one. I actually broke a lamp in the hotel room after (I was 15).

They have a top 2 player at the most important position and cherry pick the rest of their roster. To say “ college football is d*ck sucking” by putting them at 4 shows you either don’t follow college football or you’ve never received a *******.
Woah buddy with that attitude you have no humor and probably do the blowing yourself. How can you think its fair for a team that just started playing 3 weeks ago get to jump these other schools that have played all year. The big 10 is a joke this year

And the fact you responded to my post with basically a book being typed defending OSU raises alot of questions

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just hope Dabo will quit his *****ing now. I am sick of his crying *** antics lately
That little hillbilly went way overboard. What goes around comes around. He's a arrogant bible THUMPER. That's it. Trust me, they are cheating in CLEMSON

Advertisement
Back