CFP Rankings

Wonder how FSU feels seeing Texas A&M up there
When they’re done weeping over that, show them this:

8A27F828-DBAE-4D5C-9034-CDF33CF38B51.jpeg
23509407-CD06-42BF-978B-CB0B3E3686BA.jpeg

Advertisement
BR have us scheduled to play in the OB if we win out, but don’t make it to the ACCCG.

The most hilarious thing in the CFP rankings is Iowa at #23 with that impressive 3-2 record. One game above .500, baby!!!!

Iowa’s AD is on the committee.

Advertisement
We got 2 quality games left that will only help move us up. A 10-1 ACC will be a top 8 team
Who finishes ahead of us if we finish 10-1?

Barring anything wacky...Bama, ND, Clemson, undefeated BIG champion for sure.

Cincy and A&M if they win out. I don't think either will, though. You can put IU in this category, too.

Undefeated PAC12 champion? Maybe, maybe not. 2-loss Big 12 champion? Maybe, maybe not.

2-loss UF and UGA? I doubt it, unless UF looks good in a loss vs Bama.

I don't think sneaking into the CFP is totally impossible (would require UNC to beat ND this weekend, for starters), but I would think a 10-1 Miami has a great chance at finishing 5 or 6.

Would love for TAMU to win out, Bama beat UF and have us play TAMU in the OB. After Notre Dame, that is who I want to play the most. They have LSU, Auburn, and UT left though so they probably slip up.

Advertisement
Who finishes ahead of us if we finish 10-1?

Barring anything wacky...Bama, ND, Clemson, undefeated BIG champion for sure.

Cincy and A&M if they win out. I don't think either will, though. You can put IU in this category, too.

Undefeated PAC12 champion? Maybe, maybe not. 2-loss Big 12 champion? Maybe, maybe not.

2-loss UF and UGA? I doubt it, unless UF looks good in a loss vs Bama.

I don't think sneaking into the CFP is totally impossible (would require UNC to beat ND this weekend, for starters), but I would think a 10-1 Miami has a great chance at finishing 5 or 6.
Bama, Clemson, OSU, and ND

If ND only loss is to Clemson they’re still in the top 4 barring a blowout.
Cinn Undefeated
Texas AM winning out
1 Loss Northwestern if only loss is against OSU in a close game
10-1 Miami best win would be against a 3 loss UNC.

Bama, Clemson, OSU, and ND

If ND only loss is to Clemson they’re still in the top 4 barring a blowout.
Cinn Undefeated
Texas AM winning out
1 Loss Northwestern if only loss is against OSU in a close game
10-1 Miami best win would be against a 3 loss UNC.
They need to reschedule ND to play Miami near the end.... Switch the schedule up.

Advertisement
Strength of schedule played a big part with some of the rankings. But both Cinn at 65 and BYU 71 are close I don’t know why they aren’t when it came to this initial CFP.

View attachment 136246
If your strength if schedule is 1st but you lost to both teams that made it first, you shouldn't get credit. Pussification of America. Committee is a joke.

Advertisement
I think we are ranked correctly but it should be Indiana over us instead of Georgia. Georgia bias is absurd.
IU has beat Nobody with a winning record and went to OT with 0-6 pedo st. Why would they be ahead of us. Because they hung with a good team. God help us

swap opponents
They would never do that because you would need other teams to agree with it. Even with that ND plays Wake on 12/12 we play UNC, they already played each other. You would then have to get another 4 teams involved. That's 8 teams for a game only Miami needs, ND doesn't need it to make the playoffs, just to win out and play solid against Clemson again.

Advertisement
Back