CFP rankings at 9 tonight

We should be two or one but i wanted 3 or 4 or at least behind clemson just for the disrespect our team responds too well.

Advertisement
Should be 2 but who cares we win out we in. **** if a few things happen and we lose in a close game we still might be in . BUt lets win out.

Advertisement
I'm fine with it. A little more motivation doesn't hurt.

We win out, we're in. We lose close, its a close loss to the number 2, possible number 1 seed. Might stay in top 4, especially if Wisconsin also has a loss.

Why are people stressing the ranking so much? We have a winner take all game with Clemson regardless of whether we're 1, 2, 3, or 4. We just have to handle our business.

Why are people stressing the ranking so much? We have a winner take all game with Clemson regardless of whether we're 1, 2, 3, or 4. We just have to handle our business.

True, but if Bama loses to Auburn that #1 vs #2 ACC championship game would be sexyyyy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Joey trying to say that if we lose we're out even if it's close against Clemson Kirby asked oh yea why?

Because us being ranked #3 right now confirms it. Our SOS is not going to be better by that time. A one loss Alabama, undefeated Wisconsin, Clemson, Oklahoma, Georgia or Auburn if they win SEC championship, possibly 2 loss Big 10 winner of OSU, all would be ahead of us

If Alabama loses to Auburn, there will be 2 SEC teams in the playoffs

Last edited:
Advertisement
We need to win these next two games or all of this is a mute point .

We win we finish one or two...

Good keep disrespecting them. It motivates them. Canes control their destiny. Just win out

bc it's funny how a team that lost to a team we beat is ranked ahead of us.

We should be #2 . There's an argument for #1 .

But I like the #3 spot. We can keep feeding the "they don't respek us" narrative to our guys.

Advertisement
Back