17:27
was hammering those guys because once
17:30
you get to that level that's the
17:31
separator

We Comin'

https://247sports.com/Player/armondo-blount-46114562/

It’s not rocket science most sports the gifted and talented teams are the best. Like it’s not hard pause. Floyd Mayweather can’t teach his children to be him, they have to have cat like reflexes and upper body torso reflexes and eyes like him. We all different even different from your parents Floyd is Floyd that’s it. Everyone is different man and talent in all sports will win. The only sport where it seems talent doesn’t equate to wins a lot of the times is the NHL. I can have the goat player in the world and lose because the way it’s designed but u still know who’s the best.

NBA I barely watch cause u get prime players that are the best and if you get two of them your cooking and depending on who else is elite during that time u have a chance. Cfb is the same always has been, the most stacked teams win it has not changed. The plays and rules may change but those teams mainly win especially if you good in the trenches. NFL has more parity than college where a college team has what 25or so number 1 picks each cycle? If you a beast u basically have an infinite amount of first round scholarships to give away.

Advertisement
If you’re talking about what I said, then I clearly said they aren’t super far off talent wise. Especially with the new classes coming in. Obviously not at Michigans level yet
You’re not the only one saying it. We’re so far off because of coaching plus they actually have better players overall. Mario needs top 5-10 classes to hope to be a top 15-20 team.

Lions will have pick 32 book it.
Late round pick?

zp3T1svr.gif

Advertisement
You’re not the only one saying it. We’re so far off because of coaching plus they actually have better players overall. Mario needs top 5-10 classes to hope to be a top 15-20 team.
Which is why I only said talent wise. Our coaching and development isn’t as strong as theirs, but we are slowly having the studs to do it. Now Mario make needs to look in the mirror and make adjustments so we can start executing like he did at Oregon

@Dwinstitles Urban lays out the formula here:

15:18
uh I think it all starts and stops with
15:21
line of scrimmage especially when you
15:23
start getting the you know I used to say
15:25
talent equated that was a term we used
15:27
all the time and Talent they created
15:29
games that you know CU because
15:31
everybody's going to have really good
15:33
skill you know when you go out and
15:36
recruit skill there there's a lot of it
15:38
you know when you you say give me the
15:39
top 25 receivers they're all really good
15:43
now obviously the Marvin Harrison but
15:45
you can find if you say go give me the
15:47
top 25 offensive tackles there's not
15:50
that many yeah when you say go find I
15:52
want to go find the top give me the top
15:54
15:55
centers there aren't any there's not 25 guys
15:58
so it's a fist fight for those top four
16:01
or five guys and that's what I see you
16:04
know when I watch them play uh they're
16:07
they're developed but they're really
16:09
really good player I mean really good
16:10
players they're a well coached team and
16:13
they play hard as **** yeah yeah and by
16:16
the way I I I would add in there too uh
16:19
uh defensive lineman the interior stud
16:23
defensive tackles from which the fulcrum
16:27
your of your defense
16:29
uh uh radiates those are even rarer than
16:32
BigTime quarterbacks in my opinion the
16:34
guys that could just dominate a game and
16:37
uh both of these teams have pretty ****
16:39
good defensive fronts right yeah well I
16:41
went to I always knew that but I was a
16:44
skill coach you know I was a special
16:46
teams quarterback receiver guy and so
16:48
when I got to Utah but I always you know
16:51
I was kind of a line coach wannabe yeah
16:54
I just love that part of the game and
16:57
when I got to the SC
16:59
you know I it was it was one of these
17:01
boom he got hit right in the face and
17:02
said my gosh I mean so I would you know
17:05
and I know the position coach has to
17:07
recruit him but at the end of the day
17:09
that head coach you got to go recruit
17:10
that kid you know so I would have you
17:12
know I I would have my top list of uh
17:15
give me those top defensive ends those
17:17
defense you know Bosas and the Chase
17:19
Youngs and Taquon Lewis and on offense
17:22
you know just give me those names yeah
17:25
and it was every you know every week I
17:27
was hammering those guys because once
17:30
you get to that level that's the
17:31
separator

We Comin'

https://247sports.com/Player/armondo-blount-46114562/

And I agreed with urban before I saw this Penix had to be lights out for UW to have a chance. He’s right DT DE and C OT are more rare to find and very few. 4 teams are basically fighting for those players year in and year out and whoever stacks them will win big.

Which is why I only said talent wise. Our coaching and development isn’t as strong as theirs, but we are slowly having the studs to do it. Now Mario make needs to look in the mirror and make adjustments so we can start executing like he did at Oregon
He doesn’t change though. That’s the biggest issue. He needs to be able to let a non-bro style OC handle things, including game management. He doesn’t get it though. He can’t function under time constraints at the level he needs to - on and off the field.

Advertisement
If you can only pull out 2 games of a 12 game season it aint a good look my boy. JS 🤷🏿‍♂️
I agree 100%. That’s exactly why I’m saying it though. Those 2 games were such a completely different scheme that it makes me feel like there’s so much potential for more with the scheme.

Whether it’s Dawson or Mario calling the offense when it doesn’t look that way is not what I care about. What I’m saying is, it CAN look a certain way and that’s what Dawson/Mario have to make it look like.

Just play those two games on a loop in their houses and offices.

And I agreed with urban before I saw this Penix had to be lights out for UW to have a chance. He’s right DT DE and C OT are more rare to find and very few. 4 teams are basically fighting for those players year in and year out and whoever stacks them will win big.
Yea that is why the theory of Mario working still holds IMO, you can get skill dudes in the portal and with SFL location advantage but Mario can recruit and develop OL and it looks like Jason Taylor can recruit and develop DL and those are the positions that are more rare and that set the contenders apart because of the limited supply.

Mario is never gonna coach as well as DeBoer or Harbaugh or Willingham but if he can develop the talent he is recruiting then he doesn't need to do much.

Advertisement
Washington never adjusted to the QB pressure and you do not deserve to win a national championship if you cannot do that. They, or Penix, continued to try and push the ball down field and by the 4th quarter it was clear they don't have the answer. The guy is getting knocked down EVERY play. Screens, slants, roll the pocket, do something but for the love of God stop throwing it down field.

51 pass attempts and 20 rush attempts for a game that was one score in the 4th. He looked visibly frightened and was obviously hurt but let's just keep trying.

Advertisement
Washington never adjusted to the QB pressure and you do not deserve to win a national championship if you cannot do that. They, or Penix, continued to try and push the ball down field and by the 4th quarter it was clear they don't have the answer. The guy is getting knocked down EVERY play. Screens, slants, roll the pocket, do something but for the love of God stop throwing it down field.

51 pass attempts and 20 rush attempts for a game that was one score in the 4th. He looked visibly frightened and was obviously hurt but let's just keep trying.
They werent really blitzing much.. they just couldnt block em..

51 pass attempts and 20 rush attempts for a game that was one score in the 4th.
But, but, but, remember that the experts on CIS were selling us hard on the Huskies and it was generational this and historical that.

As predicted by everyone who put their emotions aside and analyzed the matchups, The Huskies had a very narrow path to victory and Michigan still shot themselves in the foot so much, that they almost allowed Washington to snatch a victory. But, like most predicted, Michigan was too much and they pulled away in the 4th.

Mario ball works when done right.

Why is it called mario ball if Harbaugh does it better? Anyway, Michigan was one of most disciplined teams when I went back and watched them, top 2 in nation in turnover margin, top 2 in penalties, GREAT tackling team, limited turnovers, no mistakes. Mario team is one of most penalized annually since oregon, until he gets that fix gonna be hard to do.

Also Harbaugh got ravens coaches on loan from his brother after covid year. Prior to that Harbaugh was 49-22 from '15-20. After that he is 40-3 with a natty. We not recruiting Will Johnson like 5 star corners either.. We actually dont give af about DBs it seems..

Advertisement
Back