CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

Bro, just told my boys this last night. Hence, my Bears r in perfect position to trade out & cause a buyers market. This is actually not that great of a QB draft. A lot of next level projects.
This draft is gonna cost a few guys their jobs. Truthfully the top line talent draft wide isn’t elite. You’re dead on to say It’s a great year to stockpile picks.

Advertisement
This draft is gonna cost a few guys their jobs. Truthfully the top line talent draft wide isn’t elite. You’re dead on to say It’s a great year to stockpile picks.
Uhhhhh Nabers, Odunze, and MHJ are elite.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uhhhhh Nabers, Odunze, and MHJ are elite.
WR class is easily the best position. MHJ yes. I’m not sold that Nabers will be an All Pro guy and worth a top 5 pick. I wouldn’t take Nabers in the top 10. Odunze will be around 8-12.

You can easily trade out of the top 5 and get one of those guys and another pick.

Advertisement
Advertisement
WR class is easily the best position. MHJ yes. I’m not sold that Nabers will be an All Pro guy and worth a top 5 pick. I wouldn’t take Nabers in the top 10. Odunze will be around 8-12.

You can easily trade out of the top 5 and get one of those guys and another pick.
40 times will be interesting.

Advertisement
Back