CFP Final Washington vs Michigan

He has the background of great miami
Years at Bama
And great success at Oregon

I don't like him. Think he's incapable of nuances of play to play in game
But his idea of BEAT THE SHIIIT OUT OF YOU and throw in Florida speed has won for decades
He knows exactly what it's supposed to look like.

I get frustrated with the offense, but I understand that a sacrifice has been made. Some games could have been won with a more wide open offense with tempo. Doing so, you never get to who you want to be. I don't like it, but I understand it.

In the next 2 years, we will be the Michigan type of team, while FSU and Louisville are more like Washington without an NFL starting QB.

Everything Michigan has, we either already have or will have within 2 years.

It took them a decade of losing to OSU and 2 consecutive losses in the CFP to get to this point.

We as fans need to be patient.

Advertisement
They’re gonna add a bunch of team’s from the mountain west
Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Keep trying to tell ya’ll it’s not a biased against Miami; it’s a **** poor educated crew in being refs

Them ACC refs said " Stop being soft and get off them blocks 🗣"

" Young man get out of my face. Aint nobody holding you. Man up. Weight room. Oh you talking back? 15 yard penalty hoe 🗣"' - Acc refs prolly.

2020-2024 recruiting classes of these teams:

Washington: 16, 30, 95, 26, 36

Michigan: 10, 13, 9, 17, 15

And, just for no reason, the Canes: 17, 11, 16, 7, 4

Advertisement
He knows exactly what it's supposed to look like.

I get frustrated with the offense, but I understand that a sacrifice has been made. Some games could have been won with a more wide open offense with tempo. Doing so, you never get to who you want to be. I don't like it, but I understand it.

In the next 2 years, we will be the Michigan type of team, while FSU and Louisville are more like Washington without an NFL starting QB.

Everything Michigan has, we either already have or will have within 2 years.

It took them a decade of losing to OSU and 2 consecutive losses in the CFP to get to this point.

We as fans need to be patient.
I want to be
But in 20 years it was 5 coaches 5 titles
Can you say, entitled

Welcome to hurricandome

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a big boy play by that DB.

When was the last time one of our DBs defeated an OL block to tackle a big back for minimal gain?

Advertisement
Back