CFN has us vs. Georgia in Jac on 12/31

I think we've all agreed the Gators dropped us after 1987 because they figured they'd were likely to lose.

Now I think I'm seeing (a few) Canes not wanting Florida in a bowl game because they're worried we'll get beat.

Is that really what I'm reading here?

Those "fans" never attended a game in their lives.

Advertisement
I'm not adverse to playing Geirgia and I think the team would get pumped for it

Would love to horsec0ck any of the following list of facgits:
UGA and their redneck Saban coattail riding incompetent HC. Would love for Coley and Richards to abuse Mo Smith to the point where he can't even get a free agent tryout.

McEltooth. Would love to kick his big yellow horse teeth out and rub his 1970s Burt Reynolds movie supporting character face in ****.

Butch Folden and Larry Snot. Would relish sticking the final knife in their faqqy throats.

giphy.gif

The only thing that would make up for this ****** season and losing to FSU, is a chance to curb stomp the Florida Gayturds and toothy mctoothface. Unfortunately I dont think we'll get the SEC runner up.

I'll be almost just as happy seeing the Hurricanes blow out Tennessee while Richt drapes Butch by his mullet.

Advertisement
Idgaf who we play just win and win big! 10 years no bowl win at Miami is unacceptable next year we should be talking playoffs period.

Advertisement
Back