CFN has us vs. Georgia in Jac on 12/31

Advertisement
Already falling asleep at the prospect of watching a UM vs UGA game. Would be bullshyt to face a 7-5 team anyways.

UF or Tenn would be a great game to end to the season.

I want Florida but Georgia is an interesting game which will get national attention. And it will create a lot of juice with the staff if they win for obvious reasons.

Advertisement
I want Florida but Georgia is an interesting game which will get national attention. And it will create a lot of juice with the staff if they win for obvious reasons.

If by national attention you mean attention in Athens, GA, sure. Nobody nationally cares about the Taxpayer Bowl between two teams with a combined 9 losses, or that CMR got fired by Georgia and is now the coach at Miami (FL).

Is Kaaya even good enough to win a bottom tier bowl game for once in his career?? Doubt it

Advertisement
Why are we worried about being challenged?

Get the practices. Win the game. Keep positive end of the season momentum going.

This team has been up and down. Any team can be challenging.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Georgia vs Mark Richt would put butts in seats and that's what bowls take into consideration. They know that they can hype up this match-up. I don't care who we play as long as we win the game and the game is not outside in cold weather.

I plan on spending New Years in New Orleans but I will change my plans for a good Hurricanes bowl game.

any other year I would love to take florida on, but not this year

not with bard kayak and this o line vs that well equipped defense

I don't wanna give the gators a chance to think they did something when we have a quarterback who is tying his own offensive coordinators hands behind his back

I don't wanna give the gators a chance to think they did something when we have a quarterback who is tying his own offensive coordinators hands behind his back

I have to agree here. uf's defense is good and would be laying out Kaaya every play. A team with a great defense or a team who airs it out would be a bad opponent for us. We are still an average team give me UT.

Advertisement
SB Nation has us in the Taxslayer Bowl against the hillbillies from Tennessee.

For the first time in about 10 yrs. I want to play the best / highest ranked team available. I think we can finally beat a team we are not supposed to on paper

I have to agree here. uf's defense is good and would be laying out Kaaya every play. A team with a great defense or a team who airs it out would be a bad opponent for us. We are still an average team give me UT.

That defense isn't great. Did you watch them against Tennessee or FSU the only decent offenses they faced?

Advertisement
Back