CFN has us vs. Georgia in Jac on 12/31

Belk is most likely IMO, against same list of SEC teams. University may find the Pinstripe bowl attractive, especially if they could get a PSU matchup. Again, think Belk against one of these SEC teams.

Advertisement
Would love to horsec0ck any of the following list of facgits:
UGA and their redneck Saban coattail riding incompetent HC. Would love for Coley and Richards to abuse Mo Smith to the point where he can't even get a free agent tryout.

McEltooth. Would love to kick his big yellow horse teeth out and rub his 1970s Burt Reynolds movie supporting character face in ****.

Butch Folden and Larry Snot. Would relish sticking the final knife in their faqqy throats.

I don't think Richt cares to play Georgia. Those are still mostly his guys in red on that team. I do think he would love to play the turds and murder them on national TV for all the trouble that team has caused him this past decade.

Not trying to take a shot at anyone, but for someone to say they don't want UF, I just don't understand it. If you are a Cane you hate the Gator more than any other team in the nation, and relish any chance to kick their chickengator ***, period!

I guess maybe the younger folk just don't know or understand how bitter a rivalry UM vs. UF was, and how chicken **** it was of them when the dropped us off their schedule due to us kicking their *** repeatedly in the 80's. To me, UM vs. UF was a way more bitter rivalry than UM vs. FSU (****, I at least have respect for FSU for keeping us on their schedule when we were dominating college football).

If you don't know about it look up the Gator Flop. If that doesn't make you want to beat them each and every year, then you don't have a pulse. It was once said, and is very true, Florida has the arrogance of Notre Dame and the tradition of Wake Forest.

I hate the Gator and want to kick their *** in a bowl game!

Advertisement
Not trying to take a shot at anyone, but for someone to say they don't want UF, I just don't understand it. If you are a Cane you hate the Gator more than any other team in the nation, and relish any chance to kick their chickengator ***, period!

I guess maybe the younger folk just don't know or understand how bitter a rivalry UM vs. UF was, and how chicken **** it was of them when the dropped us off their schedule due to us kicking their *** repeatedly in the 80's. To me, UM vs. UF was a way more bitter rivalry than UM vs. FSU (****, I at least have respect for FSU for keeping us on their schedule when we were dominating college football).

If you don't know about it look up the Gator Flop. If that doesn't make you want to beat them each and every year, then you don't have a pulse. It was once said, and is very true, Florida has the arrogance of Notre Dame and the tradition of Wake Forest.

I'm well aware of their history

I also don't want to give them an unearned win due to us being not ready yet

2 more seasons of recruiting and we can play them all day every day but I'm not about walking in there on one leg just because we hate them

especially not with this gawd awful quarterback who will be a deer in the headlights in such a heated spotlight of a game

2 more seasons of recruiting and we can play them all day every day but I'm not about walking in there on one leg just because we hate them

especially not with this gawd awful quarterback who will be a deer in the headlights in such a heated spotlight of a game

Seriously? Never thought I would see a UM team or fans want to run and hide. I like our chances. Yes our team has flaws, but I'd like to see how we match up against them. Their D is legit, but I think we can score against them. I also think our D can shut them down. Canes win by at least 10

Not trying to take a shot at anyone, but for someone to say they don't want UF, I just don't understand it.

Please make this happen.

My family members don't need Christmas presents from me every year anyway.

I don't give a **** if it's the Hong Kong Bowl presented by Mr. Wu's Rickshaw Taxi Service, I will scrape together the $ to see this game.

Canes vs. Semenholes.

Canes vs. Gayturds.

My two favorite things about being a UM fan.

Advertisement

Seriously? Never thought I would see a UM team or fans want to run and hide. I like our chances. Yes our team has flaws, but I'd like to see how we match up against them. Their D is legit, but I think we can score against them. I also think our D can shut them down. Canes win by at least 10

Very sad.

We talking U-******'-F here.

They duck us. We NEVER duck them.

Very sad.

lol this isn't the U bro

the last time we saw the U was around 2003

this is an average team with a terrible o line, a below average quarterback and zero depth at almost all positions

you guys wanna give UF the best chance for a victory walking in there as a wounded duck, be my guest

Below average qb? You mean the guy who has a chance to be top 10 all time for passing yards at all schools if he stays another year? Wow he has flaws but c'mon mane.

Man if you scared just say you scared

Advertisement

Very sad.

lol this isn't the U bro

this is an average team with a terrible o line, a below average quarterback and zero depth at almost all positions

you guys wanna give UF the best chance for a victory walking in there as a wounded duck, be my guest

Again, Florida dodges UM.

Everyone in this state knows it.

Why would anyone here want the Canes to do the same?

FYI: No matter what you think of Miami this season, Florida is seriously not worth a **** either.

No offense, but this is not Alabama we would be playing. Not even close.

Very sad.

lol this isn't the U bro

Naw bro, the U does not back down. Want to tell players like Corn, Pinkney, Richards, Walton, Jackson, Norton, Shaq, McCloud, Njoku, and McIntosh they aren't the U? These guys here plus others give us a chance to win. They played with heart all season, they did not fold when the season got tough. Perhaps we should just go DIII so we never have to play big bad UF, or FSU again, because we might lose. ****, how soft!

We play UF we win, if not we stepped up like men and played. At least we are not ducking anyone. Can't say the same for the Gator. It will be just like New Orleans if we get the chance, we will beat their *** in the streets, then on the field.

You want your old Canes back, well it starts on the field. See UM vs. UCLA 1998, UM vs. FSU 2000... As Santana Moss once said, "big time players make big time plays in big time games". Perhaps it's Richards day to shine on national TV vs. the Gator. I can only hope.

Go Canes!

Never be scared of playing the gator.

People talking about Kayaa. You clowns see the stinking sack of flesh the turds have back there as a "QB"

We should take them on in a heartbeat.

Advertisement

Keep in mind you're talking to a dude who was weeping and begging for prayers for himself during a storm that produced 30 mph winds.

Advertisement
Back