FSU/Gheyturds
Notre Dame
OSU
The Entire SEC
Vag Tech
The New England Patriots
Dook
Oregon

you're a new fan if uf isn't in your top 2 and ND isn't in your top 3. and I know jax isn't a new fan though. osu is only since the fiesta bowl.

UF
FSU
VPI
LSU
Notre Dame
Alabama
Ohio State
Penn State

Lsu? I’m assuming because of that embracing blow out loss that put our program on a trecharous path from 05-2015 when they beat us in the chick fil a peach bowl

In order for me personally:

1) Florida
2) Notre Dame
3) FSU
4) Ohio State
5) Penn State
6) Paul Johnson's face
7) Va Tech
8) Boston College

Advertisement
there's no "respect" for uf. fsu, some b/c they continue to play us and try to emulate us. no worse program and arrogant fan base than uf.

Hmm, I dunno

OPlate #8.jpg
Oplate 7.jpg
plate #5.jpg
Plate #4.jpg

Advertisement
In order of hatred:

1. Turds
2. FSU
3. Turds
4. FSU
5. ND
6. OSU
7. Alabama and their bags
8. The rest of the SEC teams
9. Any team that doesn’t have the split orange and green U on their helmet
10. Turds

Advertisement
you're a new fan if uf isn't in your top 2 and ND isn't in your top 3. and I know jax isn't a new fan though. osu is only since the fiesta bowl.

Bro..I'm still in Therapy over the robbery in the desert. My shrink says i'm doing really well but I wont be out of the woods until we win the ACC outright.

For those of you stating that VT isn't a rivalry game and that they have a non traditional football program not worthy of big boy status...yes, they haven't won a natty, but they have owned us and the ACC before FSu/Clemson had their little run of late. For context:

VT:
6 Coastal Division Championships
4 ACC Championships

Miami:
0 Coastal Division Championships
0 ACC Championships

We need to win this game in the worst way...can't live off the past and our "6" National Championships forever. Time to add some meat to the next 30 for 30 film!

Advertisement
Back