CFB Teams You Hate The Most

And while I’m griping...

I’m still ****ed at the ACCs hesitancy in accepting Miami when Miami needed a conference. FSU had to vouch for Miami. Irony. And then they let in another “school” on a part-time basis like a beggar conference.

I used to hope for the B1G or the Big 12 to expand and accept Miami just to get back at the ACC.

Advertisement
And while I’m griping...

I’m still ****ed at the ACCs hesitancy in accepting Miami when Miami needed a conference. FSU had to vouch for Miami. Irony. And then they let in another “school” on a part-time basis like a beggar conference.

I used to hope for the B1G or the Big 12 to expand and accept Miami just to get back at the ACC.

The Big 12? I can only hope u r not serious.

Advertisement
The List
Florida
FSU
Ohio State
Virginia Tech
Notre Dame
Southern Cal
Penn State

Honorable Mention
Boston College (Flutie)
Georgia Tech (Paul Johnson and that ancient BS offense)

FSU/UF/ND are even at 1

The SEC is 2

VT is 3rd

OSU/PSU are 4th

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. ND - institution guilty of facilitation of and cover up of child rape over millennia
2. Pedo State - institution guilty of facilitation of and cover up of child rape over decades
3. UF - hypocritical ****sucking delusional scumbags
4. OSU* - dirtbag cheating lying thieves
5. FSU - rival we enjoy beating and seeing lose

Hon. Mention:

--VT, USC, Alabama, Nebraska, BC, UNC, Duke

UF (They CHOSE to duck us, and couldnt win the NC until they did. Remember the Gator Flop.)

OSU (**** YOU TERRY PORTER)

PSU (Pedophiles, with rememberence to Fiesta)

ND (Catholic priest child rapists have historically been protected by the church. Its no wonder the same for their football team.)

FSU (Worthy opponent. Always feels great when we beat them; and terrible when we lose)

Last edited:
Advertisement
1. Gheyturds
2. ND
3. FSU
4. OSU
5. Nebraska
6. Boise St
7. North Carolina (rising fast)
8. Oklahoma
9. Texas
10. SEC

Advertisement
#1 Tie between OSU and UF for fan smugness.
#3 Penn State. Never much thought about them, but after covering up child rape, they make the list
#4 Alabaga, to a lesser extent the entire SEC for being cheating ********. Lived in Oregon for a long time, so was pulling for Ducks against Auburn. Can't believe how Newton was investigated and cleared in 3 days, just before the NC. Oh and of course, he had no idea that his dad was shopping him around. Give me a fuggin break
#5 FSU. The enemy of enemies, but just like the man in the black pajamas, they are worthy f#ckin adversaries. L'S to them sting the most.

Advertisement
Back