CFB Season could be Delayed to January 21

BJ305 THANKS for COMPLETELY Exposing yourself as An Insincere Lying Prick! That Trump doll and your comment Tells Everyone you HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY (like most idiot libs!). You Should Just Crawl Back In Your Hole. No one on this Site Can Ever Take Anything you Say Seriously Again!

Advertisement
BJ305 THANKS for COMPLETELY Exposing yourself as An Insincere Lying Prick! That Trump doll and your comment Tells Everyone you HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY (like most idiot libs!). You Should Just Crawl Back In Your Hole. No one on this Site Can Ever Take Anything you Say Seriously Again!

Another political hack shows his face

👀👀

Why do you capitalize the first letter of every other word?

Advertisement
Just stop talking

You're the one that apparently took seriously - a proposition that was so absurd - anyone would have known it was in jest.

But you ran with it! Thought it was stupid! No kidding!

You must have the fever. Maybe your colon is backing up on you . . . no used getting mad when you were pranked - and took it serious.

You're the one that apparently took seriously - a proposition that was so absurd - anyone would have known it was in jest.

But you ran with it! Thought it was stupid! No kidding!

You must have the fever. Maybe your colon is backing up on you . . . no used getting mad when you were pranked - and took it serious.
You’re still talking?

Advertisement
You already did!

And got embarrassed!

Keep going!
You made a ridiculous post, I commented and said it was a dumb idea, now you say you were joking because you got called out? Alright bud. Also it’s kind of hard to tell when someone is kidding or not through text. Even if your idea was a joke, next time give us a clue. You’d be surprised on how many slapdicks here post some ridiculous stuff.

You made a ridiculous post, I commented and said it was a dumb idea, now you say you were joking because you got called out? Alright bud. Also it’s kind of hard to tell when someone is kidding or not through text. Even if your idea was a joke, next time give us a clue. You’d be surprised on how many slapdicks here post some ridiculous stuff.

How'd you know my name was Bud?

Advertisement
I heard a proposal of playing games with no fans in the stadium. Advantage- Miami.

look if y’all want to complain about ****..just go back to y’all country’s and make them great. Stop complaining about what’s going on in the USA. Now can I get a Amen 🙏🏾

Advertisement
You? Lil baby I ain’t ever made one political post on this site. Sad ya can’t say the same. Now Get that pressure off ya chest 😘
Aye man..the kissing emoji was a lil too far..ole boy really be on that ****..be careful
1586312201715.gif

I feel sorry for any team playing up north in January. There is a reason the CFL wraps up their season in November.

BJ305 : If you didn't Care about politics At All! You Wouldn't go there: mentioning Trump! You are a Huge Liar! From this point on Anything You Post should Be Disregarded!
I don’t care av
BJ305 : If you didn't Care about politics At All! You Wouldn't go there: mentioning Trump! You are a Huge Liar! From this point on Anything You Post should Be Disregarded!
Lol I didn’t care for trump before he was a president, he been a bigot before then.

Advertisement
Back