CFB Season could be Delayed to January 21

DifferentEnchantedAffenpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Advertisement
Some of these takes on this site are going to look extremely ridiculous in the coming weeks and months when the world doesn’t end as we were promised it would.

Football season postponed to January... LMFAO.

I hear ya, brother.

Insert joke here about how missing a season of Canes football would be a kind reprieve based on the last 15 years...

But, **** no, we gotta see what this King/Lashlee offense brings to the table. We gotta, and we will.

Fūck man, because of King/Lashlee, I’m going to bang my head on a concrete wall repeatedly until I become unconscious if we don’t have this season.

Advertisement
LOL trump is a moron w this ****. OSU already announced no on campus classes this summer (which means no students). it wont happen this fall without a vax. one kid gets it, the entire sport is done again. your kids leagues are dumb as **** if they havent cancelled yet either. i dont think a jan season will happen either bc if the NFL doesnt move their deadlines, no junior/senior should even think about playing a spring season w the possibility of getting hurt right before draft day.

The "vax" should coincide w/ you pulling your head out of your ASSessment! Stop perpetuating and "lay down before you hurt yourself" Puumba!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back