Central vs IMG 20- 14 FINAL!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hahahaha that’s a pretty cool story. I like his game.

Man he was like 5'8 150 at the time...and the other qb was like 6'2 195pds. He was an incoming freshman...so I said it to the coach next to me...lil bit too loud.lol

He was throwing BOMBS. lol Our DB group had 3 div 1 kids on it at the time too. FSU, Baylor, Rutgers.

FIU got a steal he reminds me of Central's old qb who went up to Marshall and set records.

I knew he was legit....Him and Tyger ****ens from MNW.

Advertisement
Got damnit, sounds like I missed a helluva game. I was expecting a game like last week (I admittedly knew nothing about Central and was obviously wrong).

Will there be a replay online anywhere or is that asking way too much lol

Advertisement
They ended that broadcast fast lol

That's the way these high falutin' private schools do it when they lose.

When my son was playing freshman football, they into De La Salle high and shut out De La Salle's freshman team. It was their freshman team's first loss in 9 years. They literally shut the scoreboard off the very second the game ended so no one could take a photo of it. (Taking a pic of the scoreboard with the final score is a big thing in high school football for parents in NorCal). It was so fcuking childish but whatever.

John Madden talked at length about it on his Monday morning radio spot on local Bay Area radio.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back