Celebration Time

Advertisement
Lol I have gotten 2 in the last 2 hours lmao! Mods actually doing there jobs now I guess? Can we celebrate that ?
I’ve gotten 2 for calling someone an idiot and got banned for a week the first time. The **** would you care being called an idiot? These jokes need to lighten the **** up on some ****.

giphy-1.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

Friend, would you happened to know a man named Oscar?

About 15 years ago, when Kenneth was graduating middle school, his senior trip took him to San Francisco.

While he was there he met a man named Oscar. He said that meeting Oscar was a life changing experience and that Oscar taught him many things.

Unfortunately he never heard from or saw Oscar again after that fateful trip. Recently, he’s been trying to find him on the internet.

Would you be able to help?

Advertisement
Yeah yeah... but let's be real here. That's now the second time he's quit on his team. I seriously hope there were conditions and expectations laid out in regards to him coming back.

It was reported today that he wasn't showing up to meetings, showing up late to practice and then not even completing his "punishment." That's not good enough at a major college program and won't keep you in the league for five minutes.

It’s all hands on deck for August 31.

They can deal with him before or after. Don’t care.

FACTS

I'm always on here coming up with ridiculous notions about how there will never be an on-campus stadium, how Miami doesn't have nearly as much money as you all think it does, and how a guy who quit on his team twice might not be the most reliable dude on earth.

Also I just spilled the hunch punch.

Advertisement
I’ve gotten 2 for calling someone an idiot and got banned for a week the first time. The **** would you care being called an idiot? These jokes need to lighten the **** up on some ****.
Apparently some people do take offense to being called an idiot. They report you and others for doing so.

If you truly feel the person you're responding to. Is in fact an idiot. I believe there are two things you could do.

1. Why respond to them in the 1st place. You could just throw them on ignore.

2. Why not attack the post. Instead of the poster. Show them their faulty way of thinking. By providing proof on your part.

Threads go bad so fast over one person simply calling someone something. That you may feel is minor but then turns into 4 pages of two dudes going back and forth. About who is the biggest c0cksucker. Then you have poster thinking something worth reading happened. Just to scroll thru and seeing two dudes keyboard fighting.

Friend, would you happened to know a man named Oscar?

About 15 years ago, when Kenneth was graduating middle school, his senior trip took him to San Francisco.

While he was there he met a man named Oscar. He said that meeting Oscar was a life changing experience and that Oscar taught him many things.

Unfortunately he never heard from or saw Oscar again after that fateful trip. Recently, he’s been trying to find him on the internet.

Would you be able to help?

C- for content
D- for effort

Overall grade = D

Advertisement
Back