Celebration Time

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Apparently some people do take offense to being called an idiot. They report you and others for doing so.

If you truly feel the person you're responding to. Is in fact an idiot. I believe there are two things you could do.

1. Why respond to them in the 1st place. You could just throw them on ignore.

2. Why not attack the post. Instead of the poster. Show them their faulty way of thinking. By providing proof on your part.

Threads go bad so fast over one person simply calling someone something. That you may feel is minor but then turns into 4 pages of two dudes going back and forth. About who is the biggest c0cksucker. Then you have poster thinking something worth reading happened. Just to scroll thru and seeing two dudes keyboard fighting.
Stop it. That last part is the biggest piece of bull****. When I called the person an idiot they didn’t respond and that was it. You really think Stan Dileo Jr really gives a **** that I called him an idiot? Whoever warned me a short time ago needs to get over themselves.

Stop it. That last part is the biggest piece of bull****. When I called the person an idiot they didn’t respond and that was it. You really think Stan Dileo Jr really gives a **** that I called him an idiot? Whoever warned me a short time ago needs to get over themselves.
It isn't bull****. You can act tough all you want but i watch this board and i see it happen.

I gave you options. Use them or don't.

Advertisement
It isn't bull****. You can act tough all you want but i watch this board and i see it happen.

I gave you options. Use them or don't.
I’m not acting tough...I’m disagreeing with you. I’ve seen people get called much worse and they don’t get hit for it. Being called an idiot is a grammar school insult. I think all of us on here could handle that insult if someone said it.

I’m not acting tough...I’m disagreeing with you. I’ve seen people get called much worse and they don’t get hit for it. Being called an idiot is a grammar school insult. I think all of us on here could handle that insult if someone said it.
You can disagree but i see it happen over and over.

I don't want to see you band. There are better ways to go about things. You can get your point across by simply showing the proof of your argument. If they heel dig. It doesn't matter. Everyone who reads this board will know that you're on top of your game and the person who heel dig. Is someone that should go ignore or their post will be passed over.

Things are looking good for the program my man. Focus on what we hope are great times.

Advertisement
You can disagree but i see it happen over and over.

I don't want to see you band. There are better ways to go about things. You can get your point across by simply showing the proof of your argument. If they heel dig. It doesn't matter. Everyone who reads this board will know that you're on top of your game and the person who heel dig. Is someone that should go ignore or their post will be passed over.

Things are looking good for the program my man. Focus on what we hope are great times.

“banned” - thx 😉

Advertisement
Advertisement
Let's see what happens on the field before we start celebrating.I don't mind hyping the season up.time to strap it on and get to work celebrate when we are done not before.

Advertisement
Back