Celebration Time

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do I have your permission to post some “celebration” gifs?

:)

@Andrew @OBLIVION @IndayArtHauz

tenor.gif

Advertisement
The fruitcake dancing around the kitchen with the frying pan made me laugh. I think NY’s shtick is funny. That being said, I understand mods wearing their cranky pants after the season we’ve been through.

Go Canes!

Thank you for these kind words, Samson.

:)

The fruitcake dancing around the kitchen with the frying pan made me laugh. I think NY’s shtick is funny. That being said, I understand mods wearing their cranky pants after the season we’ve been through.

Go Canes!
Yea God forbid you call Stan Dileo Jr an idiot you’ll get hit for it....

Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah yeah... but let's be real here. That's now the second time he's quit on his team. I seriously hope there were conditions and expectations laid out in regards to him coming back.

It was reported today that he wasn't showing up to meetings, showing up late to practice and then not even completing his "punishment." That's not good enough at a major college program and won't keep you in the league for five minutes.

Do it. The mods are a frickin joke. I get warned for for calling a guy an idiot. Personal attack my ******* ***. Who gets offended being called an idiot?

Lol I have gotten 2 in the last 2 hours lmao! Mods actually doing there jobs now I guess? Can we celebrate that ?

Advertisement
Back