2023 Celebrate the OL commits

TheEye

Mario and Dan are upgrades. Period.
The crowning jewel this year is the OL haul including not just 1 but 2 5 star O linemen. As well as a former 4 star transfer from Bama and that’s not even the whole group!

Looking forward to see how these guys create some push for our RBs and get this offense marching.

Advertisement
Gotta win in the trenches.

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Advertisement
Advertisement
The crowning jewel this year is the OL haul including not just 1 but 2 5 star O linemen. As well as a former 4 star transfer from Bama and that’s not even the whole group!

Looking forward to see how these guys create some push for our RBs and get this offense marching.
True. A close second is the lb haul in this class

So many of this programs problems can go back to the OL. Somewhere along the way they started recruiting undersized guys who had no business playing at this level.

Still need to make a change at OC, but I bet this offense looks a whole lot better next year, with or without Gattis because of the massive upgrades up front.

Advertisement
Such an exceptional haul. Add them to out current group is nice. Clark has experience, Rivers and Zion have solid talent/experience, McCoy and Cooper need to develop but have all the attributes of future studs. We may have the potential to be a top ACC OL this season. We're still thin but the top 7 when the season rolls around should be solid.

My favorite part about out last 2 classes is their potention to be a powerful OL group. We signed massive, powerful, strong players with length.

This next class is pivotal to establishing proper depth and competition moving forward.

Advertisement
So many of this programs problems can go back to the OL. Somewhere along the way they started recruiting undersized guys who had no business playing at this level.

Still need to make a change at OC, but I bet this offense looks a whole lot better next year, with or without Gattis because of the massive upgrades up front.
I'm with you. No idea how this Gattis thing plays out

Advertisement
Back