2023 Celebrate the OL commits

Advertisement
One thing we'll never have to worry about with Mario and Mirabal is the OL. We'll always have talent and they'll always be coached up.

This year's OL class is the foundation moving forward. All of'em are dawgs. Too bad we didn't keep the Lew commitment, but we are loaded.

You can cobble together a good defense, but building an offense is hard to do. Gotta focus recruiting OL each year.

Elite QBs and OLs do not grow on trees - which is why we are so fortunate to land Cohen.

Mauigoa and Okunlola will take us to another level. Can’t wait to see them develop.

Advertisement
Well he’s not.
1671934993799.gif

Advertisement
Francis and Samson will get the most attention and rightfully so.

But 3-4 years from now I think Kinsler may be the one the NFL is drooling over.

Anyway you slice it this is the foundation of the best line we have seen at Miami since feliciano, Linder, McDermott, Henderson group.

Francis and Samson will get the most attention and rightfully so.

But 3-4 years from now I think Kinsler may be the one the NFL is drooling over.

Anyway you slice it this is the foundation of the best line we have seen at Miami since feliciano, Linder, McDermott, Henderson group.
I can see Kinsler getting some action year 1, at least the 4 games to preserve his RS but still some PT. Can’t teach the raw tangibles he brings to the table.

The crowning jewel this year is the OL haul including not just 1 but 2 5 star O linemen. As well as a former 4 star transfer from Bama and that’s not even the whole group!

Looking forward to see how these guys create some push for our RBs and get this offense marching.
Miami needs OL and I’d rather be safe than sorry. As an example just like year we needed LB and we didn’t go after none until the last minute when in the beginning the gators had a good LB available but we didn’t show any interest so he went to play and start for Utah. So how did that work out for us???? Yes we’ve got a great recruiting class but let’s not make the same mistake twice. I’d say better be safe than sorry. Let’s get all the experience players possible that’s right next door to make this team a little more mature and stronger up front. Isn’t that what FSU did and how did that work out for them????? I think getting a player like White would be a great start to building The Great Wall of Miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back