2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Fellas I have one person who knows this kid well. From what I heard its us or Texas. At this pointe I can shed a bit of info. Bam and UGA flying in the chopper was actually a very bad decision. They didn't even ask to do it and it totally was like a 180 for them (no good) . Again this is a very humble and smart kid from what im told. When I talked to my buddy Florida was not even mentioned at all. ill chime in later but dont want to get my but in a sling. AKA if he chooses Florida then I was totally lied to so dont be busting my balls. I'm just passing along what I was told. last thing, dont be coming at me all hard core if what I was told is wrong. Its all i got and im just feeding info when I get it. For the record he will know who I am, but I got Tweedd and lingard and cousin hooked up at Ruth Chris in winter Park during that recruitment. No free food or any Chit like that. But got the reservations and my Boy Matt to take care off them. Thats 100% fact. We even got a canes football signed by that scrub. SMH. So what I saying is I got a bit of info but im no insider at all. So again dont be putting me on blast. I have zero %. like seriously im not giving a 32.36788.99%. yall ******* better get that reference.

Last thought. Any of you big money boys come to O-town I got you at Christners. No free food, but 100% you will be well taken care of. Maybe some free Orange cake which is like straight crack cake. Its really a different kind of cake. 411 do not order the Carrot cake, it was trash. 4 the record the cheese cake is amazing as well, I cant confirm but thats what ive heard from several peeps.

If you guys want to get the hook up just send me a message and ill get Matt to get you the Hook up. The owners are so nice and Matt is super legit. Matt has been doing fine dining for like 25 plus year. Dude knows his wines and pretty much everything in the bldg.
Not a dam single person hit me up for the hook up of one of the best dam restaurants in the state. You guys hit me up so I can get you the hook up. On another Note im telling you guys right now when I get a few bucks im hitting everyone of you fishing guides up for a trip. Ill pay your *** but I want to fish for 7-14 days. Not every day but every other day and I wan't you take me to some local restaurants that cook our catch up. Im still waiting on this dam deal to go through but when it does im going to sort of retire. Im going to be hitting up SWFLcane for his contacts. LOL . I dont see this deal not going through but dam these big *** deals take a dam long *** time. For the record my buddy is not a total fan of football at any level but he does now live in Miami and some of his friends/partners are huge canes fans so hes buying in. He dont know chit about any other program as hes more of a scoccer guy but again he loves are canes so that to me is kind of cool. If you have it in you send a few prayers our way to close this out so I can get kick started on a Ale house Style restaurant in my home town. I got back of the house covered which to me is the scariest part.

What are you on about?
Sorry I just saw this. Im an old *** bartender who's 50 but looks 35 and acts like im 15. lol . Joking a bit but kind if not joking. Not sure what your asking. Im about the Canes and the Dallas Cowboys. I do like the Magic but man the owners are fcking terrible and its hard to be a fan. be more specific and ill answer that.

That’s the best CYA story I’ve ever heard.
Man I dont know how I missed all the responses to my post .
He can commit no OV because he already knows these programs. An OV to Miami would simply be to hang out with others. I can’t call this one. I hear folks round here saying TAMU and some saying Miami cause that where his family located as well. But no one is really buying the Texas thing. Look for Malik Bryant to do some heavy recruiting.
Brother im here in O town and I have a close connection but them ******* are hush hush. I havnt seen my boy in a few weeks. You probably know who I know but im not dropping that. Its been a minute and I was told flat out it was basically us and Texas. I got that when the beans got spilled that he committed to Texas.. Now its been a bit and like many insiders have said this Nil has changed things so fast so what you may think you know one day it changes the next. I honestly think this is why our insiders have went tight lip. Fellas we want every bit of info and im no different, But what do they always say, loose lips sink ships. Promise you im not sending no kind off signal, but im kind of in the the longer it goes the better shot we got. Good lord if we could get Freeling and Big fella (cant pronounce name) the sell Job we can offer is about as good as you can get. Well minus last few year of Texas and A&M class. Fck. Last thing these are LMO and dont come poking me.
Are there any local coaches in Orlando that can give us some insight on this one?

It seems like its all UT at the moment.
Yes 100% Incan give a bit of info but its weeks old so its all I got. Also I'm no coach and yes I am a bartender (enter jokes) but they aint saying chit. My boy is one of his coaches and a good friend. And for anyone who kind of knows me knows hes not the winter park head coach. It's actually one of the Edgewater coaches. All I keep hearing is that this young man is very respectable and isnt jerking any coach or fan base off. Again just my Opinion I think this works in out favor. But **** TBO I haven't heard any BS about the Texas staff either. Look im not looking to loose on any recruit but I guess if we do I wouldn't be as mad at this one. Please dont go making any assumptions off wheat I posted. im juts trying to give a few tidbits because thats all I got.

Advertisement
4 of the last 5 National Champs had 1st Round RB's

RB can still change the game in a big way in college - and Baxter is a big time game changer. Tomorrow is going to hurt me.
This isn’t as cut and dry as u say it, but it basically means get great talent everywhere so you’re right lol. But with how the nfl is trending I don’t think we’ll see many rbs taking in the first, its a waste of a pick that early

Baxter playin’ us all……
You might know more then me and I dont know a lot, maybe you just just messing around but from everything ive heard this kid is really a great kid and not trolling anyone. We all hate these kids when they pull the BS but has this kid really ever done any of that. From my source this kid is extremely dialed in on his top schools. Again this is weeks ago but no Bama, not UGA and not even a mention of Florida. I was told it was Us and Texas. You can go back and look into the reason I gave about Bama and UGA, I wasn't told any reason about UF so I cant speak on that. My boy knows im a huge cane fan and wouldn't talk about us or Texas. I literally said BS he committed to Texas and you know the deal. He looked at me dead face and said I have no idea where hes going. Its all I got fellas. Again its not much. Ill I can think is add to the tea leaves that many of you dues kind of follow. I wish I had more because the last player I had mad info on was our Db Clark from Winter park HS. That dam kid should be a wr and not a DB. I personally think were fcking his career. As a Jr he led the state and I think even the country in Td"s. Clarke as a 3 star was a fcking joke. He begged for an offer and I told his coaches take him to a camp and they did. they offered and he fcked around, I read boards not this one and I screen shot info. People busted is balls fort not committing when he begged for an offer. Day or two later after I hit up his coaches about those texts he took the ship.Personally I think hes still a kid who's going to come on late. Hes still a baby which is good. We still have some really nice talent on the benches that none of us know about. **** fellas we had studs like #81 and #26 playing special teams. Im not saying we have hall of famers ahead of players like that, but I think we have some players that might fck up and lose a game like a few db's did agents Penn state. Yall remember what those cats did after they got benched. Ok im done posting. Been drinking tonight witch im sure many of you who know me is my MO. love yall.

This isn’t as cut and dry as u say it, but it basically means get great talent everywhere so you’re right lol. But with how the nfl is trending I don’t think we’ll see many rbs taking in the first, its a waste of a pick that early

Definitely. I posted before NC teams have Day 1 & 2 talents at 6-7 of the 8 position groups. We need to get better everywhere.

But if you don't have that type of talent everywhere, Baxter is that special Dalvin Cook "go win this game for us by yourself" type talent.

Man I dont know how I missed all the responses to my post .

Brother im here in O town and I have a close connection but them ******* are hush hush. I havnt seen my boy in a few weeks. You probably know who I know but im not dropping that. Its been a minute and I was told flat out it was basically us and Texas. I got that when the beans got spilled that he committed to Texas.. Now its been a bit and like many insiders have said this Nil has changed things so fast so what you may think you know one day it changes the next. I honestly think this is why our insiders have went tight lip. Fellas we want every bit of info and im no different, But what do they always say, loose lips sink ships. Promise you im not sending no kind off signal, but im kind of in the the longer it goes the better shot we got. Good lord if we could get Freeling and Big fella (cant pronounce name) the sell Job we can offer is about as good as you can get. Well minus last few year of Texas and A&M class. Fck. Last thing these are LMO and dont come poking me.

Yes 100% Incan give a bit of info but its weeks old so its all I got. Also I'm no coach and yes I am a bartender (enter jokes) but they aint saying chit. My boy is one of his coaches and a good friend. And for anyone who kind of knows me knows hes not the winter park head coach. It's actually one of the Edgewater coaches. All I keep hearing is that this young man is very respectable and isnt jerking any coach or fan base off. Again just my Opinion I think this works in out favor. But **** TBO I haven't heard any BS about the Texas staff either. Look im not looking to loose on any recruit but I guess if we do I wouldn't be as mad at this one. Please dont go making any assumptions off wheat I posted. im juts trying to give a few tidbits because thats all I got.
Thanks brudda. Like i said it an earlier post, it smell like a recruitment Mario swings his nuts. This is a FL player and he has been CB to Texas for months. Who knows how many times Mario and Smith may have drove to Edgewater to check this kid out. It smells like one they would not want to lose more than one they would want to win even though both motivations are high.

Advertisement
The Longhorns wake up Wednesday as the 247Sports' Crystal Ball leader for Baxter.

“Coach Sark offered me back last June and ever since then he has been recruiting me. I love his pro-style offense. Coach Choice, he has been recruiting me since he was at Georgia Tech. So, it’s a relationship thing with them."

UT was the only school to host Baxter for an official visit this summer, but he also spent some time in Gainesville meeting with the Gators.

“It’s in-state and close to home," Baxter said of UF. "Coach [Billy] Napier, he has been recruiting me since he took the job. I think I was one of the first stops for him when he went to visit schools. I also love how he uses three backs. He has produced some great backs.”

Baxter is now stranger to Coral Gables having met with the Hurricanes multiple times during the spring months and he has been quick to point out in the past that he's originally from Palm Beach (he has 561 tattooed on his leg) and still has relatives that reside in the area.

“I love Miami. It’s closer to home. So, that would be great because my family could get to games easily," Baxter explained. "But I also love them because Coach [Mario] Cristobal is an offensive line coach and that just shows that he’s going to run the ball. Coach Kevin Smith, he played at the highest level. So, he knows how to do it.”

The Aggies signed a historic recruiting class last cycle and Baxter is well aware.

“I really love them because of coach Jimbo Fisher. You know, I grew up a Florida State fan and his track record speaks for itself with the players that he has coached – Dalvin Cook, Carlos Williams, Devontae Freeman, James Wilder. Having seen those guys in his system and how productive they were, I know it would be for me," Baxter said.

Baxter is planning to enroll early at the school of his choice. While he doesn't intend on taking visits during the season, it doesn't sound like he is going to completely shut the door on others.

“I think I’m going to be done," Baxter said. "But you never know because of how crazy this recruiting process can get.”

The Longhorns wake up Wednesday as the 247Sports' Crystal Ball leader for Baxter.

“Coach Sark offered me back last June and ever since then he has been recruiting me. I love his pro-style offense. Coach Choice, he has been recruiting me since he was at Georgia Tech. So, it’s a relationship thing with them."

UT was the only school to host Baxter for an official visit this summer, but he also spent some time in Gainesville meeting with the Gators.

“It’s in-state and close to home," Baxter said of UF. "Coach [Billy] Napier, he has been recruiting me since he took the job. I think I was one of the first stops for him when he went to visit schools. I also love how he uses three backs. He has produced some great backs.”

Baxter is now stranger to Coral Gables having met with the Hurricanes multiple times during the spring months and he has been quick to point out in the past that he's originally from Palm Beach (he has 561 tattooed on his leg) and still has relatives that reside in the area.

“I love Miami. It’s closer to home. So, that would be great because my family could get to games easily," Baxter explained. "But I also love them because Coach [Mario] Cristobal is an offensive line coach and that just shows that he’s going to run the ball. Coach Kevin Smith, he played at the highest level. So, he knows how to do it.”

The Aggies signed a historic recruiting class last cycle and Baxter is well aware.

“I really love them because of coach Jimbo Fisher. You know, I grew up a Florida State fan and his track record speaks for itself with the players that he has coached – Dalvin Cook, Carlos Williams, Devontae Freeman, James Wilder. Having seen those guys in his system and how productive they were, I know it would be for me," Baxter said.

Baxter is planning to enroll early at the school of his choice. While he doesn't intend on taking visits during the season, it doesn't sound like he is going to completely shut the door on others.

“I think I’m going to be done," Baxter said. "But you never know because of how crazy this recruiting process can get.”
1murhurricane said Texas early Miami late 👀.

You might know more then me and I dont know a lot, maybe you just just messing around but from everything ive heard this kid is really a great kid and not trolling anyone. We all hate these kids when they pull the BS but has this kid really ever done any of that. From my source this kid is extremely dialed in on his top schools. Again this is weeks ago but no Bama, not UGA and not even a mention of Florida. I was told it was Us and Texas. You can go back and look into the reason I gave about Bama and UGA, I wasn't told any reason about UF so I cant speak on that. My boy knows im a huge cane fan and wouldn't talk about us or Texas. I literally said BS he committed to Texas and you know the deal. He looked at me dead face and said I have no idea where hes going. Its all I got fellas. Again its not much. Ill I can think is add to the tea leaves that many of you dues kind of follow. I wish I had more because the last player I had mad info on was our Db Clark from Winter park HS. That dam kid should be a wr and not a DB. I personally think were fcking his career. As a Jr he led the state and I think even the country in Td"s. Clarke as a 3 star was a fcking joke. He begged for an offer and I told his coaches take him to a camp and they did. they offered and he fcked around, I read boards not this one and I screen shot info. People busted is balls fort not committing when he begged for an offer. Day or two later after I hit up his coaches about those texts he took the ship.Personally I think hes still a kid who's going to come on late. Hes still a baby which is good. We still have some really nice talent on the benches that none of us know about. **** fellas we had studs like #81 and #26 playing special teams. Im not saying we have hall of famers ahead of players like that, but I think we have some players that might fck up and lose a game like a few db's did agents Penn state. Yall remember what those cats did after they got benched. Ok im done posting. Been drinking tonight witch im sure many of you who know me is my MO. love yall.
I agree. I said a long time ago that Clark should be at WR, not DB. His high school film was filthy at WR. Kid has big potential at that position. But that’s just my opinion.

Advertisement
This seems like it’s 99.9% Texas. He leaked that commitment image a month or so ago and while I’m sure we are pushing big time this for now seems all Texas.
He also posted all of his official offers separately on twitter and then the only one he himself "liked" was the Texas offer

I agree. I said a long time ago that Clark should be at WR, not DB. His high school film was filthy at WR. Kid has big potential at that position. But that’s just my opinion.
Guys... Marcus Clarke was a good WR at Winter Park, but he chose to play DB in college and made the right move. Playing WR wouldn't have been advantageous for him to get the NFL or get the money he wants.

Advertisement
Guys... Marcus Clarke was a good WR at Winter Park, but he chose to play DB in college and made the right move. Playing WR wouldn't have been advantageous for him to get the NFL or get the money he wants.
Hopefully Baxter will shock the world today and choose the good guys.

Pee Wee Herman Texas GIF

Baxter today

Advertisement
Back