2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
@Maskoff407 what u saying now? I know Popo committed with no OV, but I can't get past that here.
He can commit no OV because he already knows these programs. An OV to Miami would simply be to hang out with others. I can’t call this one. I hear folks round here saying TAMU and some saying Miami cause that where his family located as well. But no one is really buying the Texas thing. Look for Malik Bryant to do some heavy recruiting.

Advertisement
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

Advertisement
He can commit no OV because he already knows these programs. An OV to Miami would simply be to hang out with others. I can’t call this one. I hear folks round here saying TAMU and some saying Miami cause that where his family located as well. But no one is really buying the Texas thing. Look for Malik Bryant to do some heavy recruiting.

This is why I won’t accept defeat til he signs elsewhere.

There has been too much unorthodox stuff going with his recruitment to believe anything for certain.

Ok bro. That video, he lit up on Miami and the way he talked about the practice, it has to count for something. But I'll stay positive. Just the optics of him taking 1 OV to Texas and then setting a date pointed that way.

If I step back a little though you remember a interview he did on Sebastián Lane show and he came off like Popo did, pointing out that he is from South Florida and stuff like that. Mr Smith haven't been able to flex his muscle yet, maybe its his time. Fingers, toes and other unnamed appendages crossed.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They've invested a ton in him. That BOT is known to move off a coach quickly. If boy wonder (Ewers) struggles and they have a losing season this year would better than next. Can't see them leaving for the SEC with lame duck head coach.
The fact that he has brought in Ewers this year and Archie Manning coming in next year buys Sark another year. I’m in the minority but I think Texas will have decent record this season.

The fact that he has brought in Ewers this year and Archie Manning coming in next year buys Sark another year. I’m in the minority but I think Texas will have decent record this season.
Sark is making less than 6 mil annually which is outside of top 15. Consecutive losing seasons is a death sentence. Especially with Urban Meyer creeping the sidelines in waiting. I don't think they will lose over 4 games but that's usually what they end up doing.

Advertisement
Back