2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Advertisement
Napier is not the guy you replace Dan Mullen with. I expect that program to deteriorate more than mildly similar to what has happened at FSU in the next 3 years.
Girl Smile GIF

Advertisement
Napier is not the guy you replace Dan Mullen with. I expect that program to deteriorate more than mildly similar to what has happened at FSU in the next 3 years.

What do the recruits think about him? I’ve heard he’s an odd dude. That said, as long as they have CR, they’ll be in the hunt for and sign big time DB recruits

What do the recruits think about him? I’ve heard he’s an odd dude. That said, as long as they have CR, they’ll be in the hunt for and sign big time DB recruits

He is being negatively recruited like crazy for being a G5 guy and he is very unconventional to put it nicely lol. No doubt Raymond will do well there this year but almost zero chance he is there past 2 years.

Advertisement
Everything I’ve seen about UF recruiting is about how big there off field staff is and how that is helpful. That sounds good now but you will need the one field coaches to make a impact. They very well could go 6-6 there roster is in bad shape like ours in the trenches and front 7. Napier definitely seems like a odd ball( not Mullen weird).

Totally agree. Mullen was a jerk. Napier is a dump of a personality what I can tell. They go 6-6, 7-5 and they’re finished.

The distance between Napier and Norvell and Mario is cosmic.

Advertisement
Sean Taylor's hit on PK Sam was the hardest hit I've ever seen. It wasn't a blindside hit on someone standing still. Taylor not only stopped his forward momentum but knocked him backwards like 5 feet.
It was Good....but not Barrow/Vanover Good.....Sean hit him on the side kinda spinning him around and backwards....But Willie Williams hit on Lance Leggett on Greentree was worse than all of them....

Advertisement
Sean Taylor hit on Brian Moorman was a different level.
@cway313 ....I wish you were around Greentree in the Late 90s (maybe you were) and saw what Nate did to people....He didn't give af if it was Edge, or James Jackson. He hit Omar Rolle in a practice so hard one time, I honestly thought he killed him...and if you got up and complained in ANY fashion....He'd either Whip your *** right then and there....or choke your *** out in the showers...and I'm Dead serious. Another guy who people don't give nearly enough credit to, in ref to Hard hitters was Rod Carter....Ask any player on the 85-89 teams (he played 5yrs ) who was the Hardest hitter, and I bet you they all say Rod....

Last edited:
Sean Taylor's hit on PK Sam was the hardest hit I've ever seen. It wasn't a blindside hit on someone standing still. Taylor not only stopped his forward momentum but knocked him backwards like 5 feet.

That wasn’t even his hardest hit. He had a great ones on STs at Pitt his freshman year and the hit on Greg jones on the sideline in 02 game was seismic. Two grown *** men colliding

Sean Taylor hit on Brian Moorman was a different level.
Willie Williams Hit on Leggett on Greentree broke LL's facemask in two...and broke either his nose, and/or Jaw....Lol....LL was never the same again. @Brooklyndee was there to see it...unfortunately I missed it. But my phone rang off the Hook from friends who were there.

Nah Ray Maaaaaaluga (spelling) hit on the UCLA QB was worse. Thought he decapitated that dude!

Maude Edit for @KingB02:

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Back