2023 Cedric “CJ” Baxter (c/o 2023)

Maskoff407

Recruit
If anyone is connected to the program recruiting folks... please tell them to get involved with this kid’s recruiting process. Right now! And hard! He currently plays RB, WR, and LB at Edgewater High, but in my opinion he makes his Sunday money at LB. This kid is 16 and a legit 6-1 211 running a 4.47. I was at their spring training and watching him is just too **** impressive. He makes his money if he sticks to LB, but he’s set on RB. He’ll be a top 50 ranked player in the country by next summer, and I know Miami will have an uphill battle to get him, if they have a chance AT ALL, but they NEED to make him a priority. AND I’m out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I watched him at the 7 on 7 tournament in Tampa a month ago & he's a good pass catcher, didn't see him on defense

Advertisement
If dukes run him more in the championship game against sta they win...he outplayed Leary.
True! He was a bit gassed. The kid was seriously outta shape in terms of his wind. But this year should be their year lol. EHS will have a good squad. Baxter will mostly play WR.

I watched him at the 7 on 7 tournament in Tampa a month ago & he's a good pass catcher, didn't see him on defense
He’s actually going to be playing WR mostly on this years squad. He plays LB on defense. But not sure if he’s their starter. Although he could be. Kid is a natural there.

True! He was a bit gassed. The kid was seriously outta shape in terms of his wind. But this year should be their year lol. EHS will have a good squad. Baxter will mostly play WR.
Besides him who they workin with from a skill stand point? I know they have a few interior guys that’s nice. They are young as well so I’m not sold...I lobe those yung boys but I call it like I see it

Advertisement
Besides him who they workin with from a skill stand point? I know they have a few interior guys that’s nice. They are young as well so I’m not sold...I lobe those yung boys but I call it like I see it
A transfer from Lake Nona who’s pretty good. He’s playing RB. They have Jeremiah Connelly and TE who’s can really do some work if used right. He’s a legit TE too. Maybe 6’4 215ish. They have size on their line too. If they play STA this year again for the state... I like their chances compared to the last two years.

A transfer from Lake Nona who’s pretty good. He’s playing RB. They have Jeremiah Connelly and TE who’s can really do some work if used right. He’s a legit TE too. Maybe 6’4 215ish. They have size on their line too. If they play STA this year again for the state... I like their chances compared to the last two years.
Is that Curtis son from lake Nona? Who’s the te Winston? What’s his measurement...I love the dl and ol. Hopefully chase can lead the offense.

also what’s on the back end of the defense? They lost a lot with Troutman, Leary and hill.
What are your thoughts of 15 at lb?

He’s actually going to be playing WR mostly on this years squad. He plays LB on defense. But not sure if he’s their starter. Although he could be. Kid is a natural there.
I didn’t see him play much there the games I watched or went to!

Advertisement
He looks like Jaqués Patrick. I think he’s from the same area too.

He’s not the #1RB in 2023 by the time the evaluations are in. Fletcher has less wiggle, but much faster to top end speed.

Advertisement
Also, I doubt any RB is faster than Baxter. The kid is going to be special. He’s ran a 10.74, and this year I wouldn’t be shock if he gets lower. He’s really big on OSU, TAMU, and like FSU for state school. From what you heard Stanford stands a chance too.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back