Ced Wright & Joe Jackson SR Highlights

Advertisement
Jackson plays a little upright but his burst is ridiculous. Got to keep him.

I know it dosent matter but joseph jackson was the only recruit that flew up the rankings for us into the top 100

Advertisement
Ced Wright is more athletic than I gave him credit for

Me too, that kid can fly! Instinctive playmaker and complete ballhawk. Man we need to offer Bandy! We need more guys like those two, eff the size, I'll take the speed and playmaking all day!

Call me crazy but Jackson looks like a TE to me. Granted, he seems to play as a standup rusher, so maybe he's totally fine with a hand in the ground and just wasn't asked to do that. Athlete no question, good instincts too, I'm sure they figure it out with him. Hes not a day 1 impact guy but tons of potential.

Wright is plenty fast enough. Looks like a corner to me, or a Rover if we have something like that in the new system. I could see him being like Greg Reid.

Advertisement
how many of the guliver kids are playing in all-star games? Its brutal watching them against the competition they play. I wanna see how they do against equal talent.

how many of the guliver kids are playing in all-star games? Its brutal watching them against the competition they play. I wanna see how they do against equal talent.

Dionte Mullins is in the Under Armour, the others aren't in either of the big ones but they could get an invite to a smaller one.

Advertisement
Jackson plays a little upright but his burst is ridiculous. Got to keep him.

He plays up right and shows almost zero pass rush moves. He won't be able to bull rush every guard or tackle at the next level. He has all the tools to be successful physically it seems, but we need to see him develop pass rush moves.

Call me crazy but Jackson looks like a TE to me. Granted, he seems to play as a standup rusher, so maybe he's totally fine with a hand in the ground and just wasn't asked to do that. Athlete no question, good instincts too, I'm sure they figure it out with him. Hes not a day 1 impact guy but tons of potential.

Wright is plenty fast enough. Looks like a corner to me, or a Rover if we have something like that in the new system. I could see him being like Greg Reid.
This is a perfect summary of those 2

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back