CBs next year...Wow

Martycane

Sophomore
I was worried the 2018 class would have to play right away. But not now.
The true frosh will have time to develop unless they show they deserve early playing time. Won't be forced in before their time.

Staying:
Young
Jackson
Bandy
Dean

Coming:
Blades
Ivey,
Frierson
And hopefully Campbell.

That's some serious depth. And Bandy and maybe Young will be back in '19.

Advertisement
Thought we would be relying on Dean and Delaney, yet our own homegrown talent has become among the best in acc. Terrific player development.

Jobe starts right away. He is older and has the range to allow Diaz to do what he wants to do.

Advertisement
The true frosh will have time to develop unless they show they deserve early playing time. Won't be forced in before their time.

Staying:
Young
Jackson
Bandy
Dean

Coming:
Blades
Ivey,
Frierson
And hopefully Campbell.

Jobe?

Staying:
Young
Jackson
Bandy
Dean

Coming:
Blades
Ivey,
Frierson
And hopefully Campbell.

Jobe?

Jobe's a safety, no?

Advertisement
Our CBs have come on strong lately, but I still think all incoming '18 DBs will have a decent chance to start. Jobe and Campbell (if he signs) probably the most likely. But Hall and Frierson will push also. I think Blades needs to hone his CB skills a bit and Ivey needs more physical development.

Jobe starts right away. He is older and has the range to allow Diaz to do what he wants to do.

Campbell will too . I would be shocked if both the safties are true freshman

I’m not sure he starts though, although he has the highest ceiling of them all. Young, Dean and Bandy will a solid trio of CBs plus if need be we can use Redwine as a boundary. We really a ball hawking safety though, Jobe is that guy.

Advertisement

I’m not sure he starts though, although he has the highest ceiling of them all. Young, Dean and Bandy will a solid trio of CBs plus if need be we can use Redwine as a boundary. We really a ball hawking safety though, Jobe is that guy.

Don't forget Jackson...unless you think that he's leaving early.

Redwine? He’s average and Campbell is elite . Campbell needs to on the field somewhere I don’t care If it’s jobe and Campbell both starting @ safety . Our safties are average to below average . **** redwine got ran over all game , not great @ covering either

Advertisement

Don't forget Jackson...unless you think that he's leaving early.

I don’t think he will be much of a factor to honest. Major talent infusion coming to our DBs.

Jobe would be making a world class poor decision for his professional career if he watched yesterday's game and doesn't realize he can be the guy over the slot instead of #25 or #20 .

He'd play Safety, get time in the type of coverage suited for his game, and have a huge stage to show out. While he may bypass the 100k or whatever up front from Bama, he'd make that back easily in first contract. It's the perfect situation for his skill set.

Luckily for us, Frierson is also an awesome fit for that role.

Competition is back in Miami. Varsity players better bring it next year because them young bucks are coming.

Unlikely that any freshman starts at safety next year, but the top 2 should get plenty of PT.

Advertisement
Back