CB Update | Arrion Springs surprised at ranking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ima have to go with PP over rolle in college

You can't be serious. Not taking anything away from Patrick Johnson but Antrel was a lock-down from day one. PP was a returner and Rolle wasn't, only difference.

Advertisement
4/27/13: Arrion Springs was surprised at his ranking when the ESPN 150 was released last week. He never thought he would be ranked in the 150. But he’s excited to be the #44 ranked player in the nation by that media outlet. He nows has 20 offers and is one of the hottest prospects in Texas. He is really happy that one of his two favorite schools has offered; the University of Miami. In the ESPN article, it talks about his favorite schools.

“With so many offers on the table, Springs is playing this game his way. He has repeatedly called Oregon and Miami his two favorite schools. He finally landed an offer from the Hurricanes on Tuesday and wants Oregon to send coaches to Roosevelt this spring to evaluate and offer him.”

Springs has repeatedly said he wants to go to college outside of Texas. More to come…

:cigar:

Aren't CBs supposed to be ****y SOBs?

Arrion cited today as saying barring insane NCAA penalties, he's Miami or Oregon. Looks like that is the competition.

Advertisement
Ima have to go with PP over rolle in college

You can't be serious. Not taking anything away from Patrick Johnson but Antrel was a lock-down from day one. PP was a returner and Rolle wasn't, only difference.

Peterson continues to be one of the most overrated players in the history of college football. Good grief. **** he gets way too much love in the pros too (watch Crabtree abuse him like a child) Rolle blows him away and that ain't the homer in me.

Arrion cited today as saying barring insane NCAA penalties, he's Miami or Oregon. Looks like that is the competition.

What do locals say about the game & his potential? Personally, I love the way he plays...aggressive corner not afraid of contact & is a playmaker. Hope he is our first OOS hs commit

What do locals say about the game & his potential? Personally, I love the way he plays...aggressive corner not afraid of contact & is a playmaker. Hope he is our first OOS hs commit

I semi-frequently chat with a guy who sees as many Texas HS kids as anyone out there, and he thinks Arrion's one of the 2 best corners in Texas this year. Says he expects him to shoot up the rankings once more people see him (ESPN and 247 are ahead of the curve here, Rivals and Scout still underrating him). I haven't talked with him closely enough to get much more detailed than that yet, he just pings me every time he hears something or speaks with Springs. I'll go watch Arrion at the state 7on7 tourny in early July.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back