CB Tyrek Cole's updated top 3

They keep saying he gets in trouble alot and a head case but i havent heard an ounce about him. i want him to be apart the U family and start this DB class. Cole and Davis would be an amazing start.

"They" are 1 f 2 things dumbasses or liars or maybe both. this kid isn't a bad kid I said then and will say it now especially after what that clown Farrell said I know FSU is putting this out and guess what? The 2 schools with the most info on him are WVU with multiple Miramar players and the Miramar former HC on staff and UM with Miramar players and being the local team with a strong hold on the area they know what he is and that's a good kid who's name is being dragged through the mud by a school who's butthurt that a kid wants to leave them.

Advertisement
Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 1m
thanks man! @antman1: “@rivalsmike: looks like #FSU is parting ways @Sportfan6094: Mike knows his stuff. Best follow for HS recruit
This is a joke imo, anybody close to the situation for the most part knew most of the Miramar kids wanted to decide all at once and FSU was the hotter team but not many thought T. Cole was sticking. I myself said this forever and now FSU is "parting ways" really? And Mike Farrell tries to act like he's breaking a story that we all knew on this site for months? ******* joke and FSU don't want it known a kid wanted to leave them first so they come out with this smh

This is a ******* joke! I hope he trolls the **** out of them & then commits to us on national TV. Have FsWho get a taste of their own medicine

Chris Nee just crystal-balled Cole to Miami. Boom shaka-laka!
nba-jam-on-fire.jpg.html

They keep saying he gets in trouble alot and a head case but i havent heard an ounce about him. i want him to be apart the U family and start this DB class. Cole and Davis would be an amazing start.

"They" are 1 f 2 things dumbasses or liars or maybe both. this kid isn't a bad kid I said then and will say it now especially after what that clown Farrell said I know FSU is putting this out and guess what? The 2 schools with the most info on him are WVU with multiple Miramar players and the Miramar former HC on staff and UM with Miramar players and being the local team with a strong hold on the area they know what he is and that's a good kid who's name is being dragged through the mud by a school who's butthurt that a kid wants to leave them.
What's the hold up of flipping then? Could golden be telling him to hold off until later.

Bet Cole wouldn't consider living in either Tally or Tuscalooser so why spend your college years in those dives. If you a lock down corner you'll get paid.

Advertisement

What's the hold up of flipping then? Could golden be telling him to hold off until later.

Because he's got legit interest in multiple schools. Even though it's always looked like UM if you think SC, Bama, WVU etc haven't been going at him hard you're crazy and trust theres no chance AG telling him to hold off when I think he's at worst top 3 cbs on the board

1.html

Now it is a done deal.

Told u a while back, been like this since the tournament and the issues FSU won't take him and they have totally moved on. Thread even got locked. Not sure if we get him, Golden's decision on his issues and if he is a take or not. Everything I have read and heard shows Miami or WVU for him as final destination. Hope it works out for Cole wherever he ends up. Still a young man. Big thread on ITU on this also. For those of you who have membership there.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1.html

Now it is a done deal.

Told u a while back, been like this since the tournament and the issues FSU won't take him and they have totally moved on. Thread even got locked. Not sure if we get him, Golden's decision on his issues and if he is a take or not. Everything I have read and heard shows Miami or WVU for him as final destination. Hope it works out for Cole wherever he ends up. Still a young man. Big thread on ITU on this also. For those of you who have membership there.

Yaaaaaaaa dont believe everything you read

Big thread on ITU on this also. For those of you who have membership there.

So, you reckon folks who are so addicted to recruiting that they actually spend their hard earned cash on a site that provides the same content as this free site wouldn´t have noticed?

Bet Cole wouldn't consider living in either Tally or Tuscalooser so why spend your college years in those dives. If you a lock down corner you'll get paid.

Is this a question or an uninformed prognostication? If the former, because Alabama has been the best team in the country over the last decade, and FSU won the national title last year.

Advertisement
Cole committed to FSU because of the hype after the championship. It was said way back he would end up flipping. Call me in February. Kids a Cane. FSU can't handle when a kid doesn't want to be a part of them. FSU is pretty funny about this actually. Cole easily one of the top corners this year. Lmao they want to pass on him. MY ***. It's an excuse.

He's very close to a lot of the Miramar kids that are on the team now. Even Tracy and his mom.

Always expected for him to be a Cane.

Advertisement
To add more on to this bull**** by FSU. Cole easily one of the top 5 cover corners this year. 2nd best in state behind Tolliver who's an LSU lock.

What? FSU gonna replace him with Tarvarus? Go right ahead, that kid will end up at safety.

Not other top corner has any true interest in FSU. So this right here. I call BULL****. It's an excuse cause the kid wants out and they can't deal with it.

Just like the Norton kid. Bull**** FSU didn't want him either.

Its funny how clueless a lot of people truly are. This is a true time that FSU actually cooling on someone is actually true. They have that luxury and can afford to do that. Would he have ended up there if they wouldn't have turned in another direction who knows

Cole committed to FSU because of the hype after the championship. It was said way back he would end up flipping. Call me in February. Kids a Cane. FSU can't handle when a kid doesn't want to be a part of them. FSU is pretty funny about this actually. Cole easily one of the top corners this year. Lmao they want to pass on him. MY ***. It's an excuse.

He's very close to a lot of the Miramar kids that are on the team now. Even Tracy and his mom.

Always expected for him to be a Cane.

I believe what you are saying, but if they wanted to pass on him they could. They are loaded.

Dude is a top 5 CB in 2015. I'd love to have him at Miami and get back into Miramar and let the WVU cats eat it.

Advertisement
Back