CB Tyrek Cole's updated top 3

Oh the "diva" talk again. I remember when Stacy coley, Tracy Howard, Deon bush, Amari Cooper, insert south Florida baller here where called "south Florida divas" as well. Meanwhile those "divas" are usually some of the best players on their college teams and will be future NFL draft picks.
Lol who needs "south Florida divas" right guys? :ohlord:

Advertisement
Mel kiper. Has pj Williams in his top 25 and Darby one one of 5 players that got a mention. Anytime a school loses top talent, they are able to sell fast playing time to players. I think he is just being nice because of his ex teammates. Only way we get him is if Fitzpatrick flips and McFadden goes to state too.

So you think McFadden will scare Cole away from FSU if he commits? Wow
That's only if Fitzpatrick flips and McFadden goes to FSU. He seems to want to play early, which is our biggest disadvantage against fsu.

This boy going to FSU! I hate bull****ters who play games like this. I don't like all these attention "Whores"! This is the reason they can't accept professional behaviors, dress and dialog. Because the system allows them to play unprofessional games. The hat **** is played out! Top 5 played out. Be professional and just say where you going so these professional educational institutions don't waste their time on you!

Look man, if you're gonna get real hot about sixteen year old kids acting like sixteen year old kids, maybe following recruiting isn't for you. If you're going to get hot about a kid enjoying a process that is the last time he'll have any leverage before he enters a wholly unfair and exploitative system built purely for your entertainment, maybe following recruiting isn't for you.

I know I know, when you were eight years old you already had one wife, two kids, and three jobs. You didn't have time for any shenanigans because you were always pulling double shifts down at the coal mine. I get it. You popped out the womb with a mustache, a tattoo of a naked lady on your forearm and a car payment to make. We gotcha.

But I've heard rumors that sometimes kids can be indecisive and prone to make rash, not well thought out decisions. And then sometimes they change their minds! Can you believe it!? Take my word on this, people have totally told me that this has happened before.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He will play early here

Exactly. Gunter will be gone after this season, and even if Howard stays one more season (he should), he and Carter will be gone in 2015. So Cole will be STs in year 1, and could get rotated in for some game time if he's ready during second half. The only lock by then will be Burns, and he may leave early, too. Crazy to worry about this stuff right now. Just come play for the home team on what could be the best DB squad in the country.

Bruh......... how many times have I said since the day Cole committed to FSU that it wont stick? He's a good kid and trying to make the right choice but he has a good head on his shoulders. Now this will go on for a while but as far as a "diva" he's not that

Bruh......... how many times have I said since the day Cole committed to FSU that it wont stick? He's a good kid and trying to make the right choice but he has a good head on his shoulders. Now this will go on for a while but as far as a "diva" he's not that

the kid is far from a diva, very good kid

the kid is far from a diva, very good kid

Ive said that from day 1 and everytime I see the kid he's as humble as ever. I said the day he committed to FSU he won't stick to it and maybe none of the Miramar kids would stick only because they wanted to commit early together. UM has as great a chance as anybody

Advertisement
So the kid that nicknamed himself "Cole Island" is humble? The same kid that said "He should be a 5-star" and "being #5 CB in the country isn't high enough" is humble. Lol

Isn't this about the 8th time Cole has released a top 3 since he committed to FSU, with the top 3 being the same every time?

How'd he release it, a press release? Maybe his publicist felt his profile was lowering and he needed to stir up some attention.

This boy going to FSU! I hate bull****ters who play games like this. I don't like all these attention "Whores"! This is the reason they can't accept professional behaviors, dress and dialog. Because the system allows them to play unprofessional games. The hat **** is played out! Top 5 played out. Be professional and just say where you going so these professional educational institutions don't waste their time on you!

Look man, if you're gonna get real hot about sixteen year old kids acting like sixteen year old kids, maybe following recruiting isn't for you. If you're going to get hot about a kid enjoying a process that is the last time he'll have any leverage before he enters a wholly unfair and exploitative system built purely for your entertainment, maybe following recruiting isn't for you.

I know I know, when you were eight years old you already had one wife, two kids, and three jobs. You didn't have time for any shenanigans because you were always pulling double shifts down at the coal mine. I get it. You popped out the womb with a mustache, a tattoo of a naked lady on your forearm and a car payment to make. We gotcha.

But I've heard rumors that sometimes kids can be indecisive and prone to make rash, not well thought out decisions. And then sometimes they change their minds! Can you believe it!? Take my word on this, people have totally told me that this has happened before.

You forgot to mention an enlarged prostate.

Advertisement

133.gif

Tyrek cole @Cole_island · 30m
About to Head down there to coral Gables to visit UM Today #cantwait

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back