CB Tyrek Cole's updated top 3

Advertisement
committed yet still coming out with lists of top schools?

feels nice to be on the other side of this

Advertisement
The pressure of winning has given HS coaches and players most of the leverage. All they do now is commit early to save their spot. Early signing period makes this go away

Isn't this about the 8th time Cole has released a top 3 since he committed to FSU, with the top 3 being the same every time?

Advertisement
Yeah, he's not going to Bama for sure. He won't get much playing time. It's either FSU or Miami & it's obvious he doesn't love FSU enough because he's making a top 3 and taking visits.

Advertisement
Whenever a kid has a top list and is committed chances are the kid isnt goin to the committed school, but this is SoFl we are talkin about

This boy going to FSU! I hate bull****ters who play games like this. I don't like all these attention "Whores"! This is the reason they can't accept professional behaviors, dress and dialog. Because the system allows them to play unprofessional games. The hat **** is played out! Top 5 played out. Be professional and just say where you going so these professional educational institutions don't waste their time on you!

Advertisement
Mel kiper. Has pj Williams in his top 25 and Darby one one of 5 players that got a mention. Anytime a school loses top talent, they are able to sell fast playing time to players. I think he is just being nice because of his ex teammates. Only way we get him is if Fitzpatrick flips and McFadden goes to state too.

Mel kiper. Has pj Williams in his top 25 and Darby one one of 5 players that got a mention. Anytime a school loses top talent, they are able to sell fast playing time to players. I think he is just being nice because of his ex teammates. Only way we get him is if Fitzpatrick flips and McFadden goes to state too.

So you think McFadden will scare Cole away from FSU if he commits? Wow

The pressure of winning has given HS coaches and players most of the leverage. All they do now is commit early to save their spot. Early signing period makes this go away

I don't see how. They commit earlier for their spot.

Advertisement
Back