CB Tyrek Cole's updated top 3

Man that's a great strategy by Golden...he speaking the truth...one thing we can say, he dnt negative recruit against other schools, and a lot of recruits are turned off by that....Tracy, Jermaine, and Malcolm Lewis are in his ear...he will b a Cane

Advertisement
There is alot of pressure on the Noles side for him to stay committed. I wouldn't like to be in his shoes. Its a tough decision. Alot from a kid.

292.jpg
his mom looked so happy. 1 point for us

Al has such a loser mentality. Will never succeed at a top tier school. Relishes the role of an underdog loser with a big heart and low on talent. This is not Miami.

Yeah cause players never say I want to go to a place that really needs me. Never ever has that come out of a player's mouth.

Also, Miami built itself on being the outcast and underdogs.

My GOD, I'm glad someone has said it. Miami never had teams built upon all 5 and 4 star players since 83. We got kids who had high football IQ's, speed, and baller instincts regardless of their rankings. Rivals, 247, and Hudl have us brainwashed. Nat'l signing day and ESPN have us brainwashed. Yes talent and coaching wins, but we have to stop being star whores. We had a grip of4 and 5 stars that flopped...Marve, Fortson, Harris, Telamaque, Willie....etc, etc. Sheesh. I think Al is doing a good job rounding up the stable and I think we continue to go up w/ some underdogs and true ballers balanced on this team now. Stop focusing on what Al did w/ Randy's crap...let's start seeing what he does w/ his players b/c everyone on this roster now are his players.

Advertisement
Big difference between underdogs and outcasts. Always been outcasts. Stopped being underdogs after 83.

Not really "new info" or anything, but it's the most recent I've seen on him:

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 9m

It would not surprise me at all if #FSU commitment Tyrek Cole ends up at #Canes, #Gamecocks, #Mountaineers pic.twitter.com/FNIlGGJEIw

Advertisement

It would not surprise me at all if #FSU commitment Tyrek Cole ends up at #Canes, #Gamecocks, #Mountaineers pic.twitter.com/FNIlGGJEIw

2.jpg:large

Once again said it from day 1 he will not stick. The longer he flirts should be more and more obvious. Now I cant lie WVU having Cogdell is impactful because im telling you everybody loves him not just the players but anybody around him he's that impactful. Idk who SC has but they got somebody impressing local kids like crazy now but I will continue to think he picks us in the end

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 1m
thanks man! @antman1: “@rivalsmike: looks like #FSU is parting ways @Sportfan6094: Mike knows his stuff. Best follow for HS recruit
This is a joke imo, anybody close to the situation for the most part knew most of the Miramar kids wanted to decide all at once and FSU was the hotter team but not many thought T. Cole was sticking. I myself said this forever and now FSU is "parting ways" really? And Mike Farrell tries to act like he's breaking a story that we all knew on this site for months? ******* joke and FSU don't want it known a kid wanted to leave them first so they come out with this smh

Al has such a loser mentality. Will never succeed at a top tier school. Relishes the role of an underdog loser with a big heart and low on talent. This is not Miami.

Yeah cause players never say I want to go to a place that really needs me. Never ever has that come out of a player's mouth.

My GOD, I'm glad someone has said it. Miami never had teams built upon all 5 and 4 star players since 83. We got kids who had high football IQ's, speed, and baller instincts regardless of their rankings. Rivals, 247, and Hudl have us brainwashed. Nat'l signing day and ESPN have us brainwashed. Yes talent and coaching wins, but we have to stop being star whores. We had a grip of4 and 5 stars that flopped...Marve, Fortson, Harris, Telamaque, Willie....etc, etc. Sheesh. I think Al is doing a good job rounding up the stable and I think we continue to go up w/ some underdogs and true ballers balanced on this team now. Stop focusing on what Al did w/ Randy's crap...let's start seeing what he does w/ his players b/c everyone on this roster now are his players.

No, what has us "brainwashed" is the fact that most of the teams who win national championships all had highly ranked recruiting classes in the years leading up to their championships and that the best players on our current team are, for the most part, highly ranked recruits. So you guys can continue pretending it's 15 years ago and there were plenty of kids who actually slipped under the radar, but that doesn't happen like it used to and you'd just be ignoring the mountains of data that say differently.

Advertisement
From the things I've read, I think he ends up at Miami. We shall see. He would be a huge addition.

Advertisement
They keep saying he gets in trouble alot and a head case but i havent heard an ounce about him. i want him to be apart the U family and start this DB class. Cole and Davis would be an amazing start.

No, what has us "brainwashed" is the fact that most of the teams who win national championships all had highly ranked recruiting classes in the years leading up to their championships and that the best players on our current team are, for the most part, highly ranked recruits. So you guys can continue pretending it's 15 years ago and there were plenty of kids who actually slipped under the radar, but that doesn't happen like it used to and you'd just be ignoring the mountains of data that say differently.

That and this crazy notion that our championship squads were not littered with Parade All Americans. Im only 32, a new Cane, I dont remember the 80s like some do, but I sure as **** remember the run in 2000. Willis, Carey, Vince, Dre, Geathers, Sands, Hester, Rolle, DJ, Damion Lewis, amongst others were blue chippers. Sure we talk about Portis, Santana, and Reggie, but it a lie to say we werent littered with these 4 and 5 stars. DJ was the #1 recruit in the nation and probably the biggest LB prospect ever at the time.

They keep saying he gets in trouble alot and a head case but i havent heard an ounce about him. i want him to be apart the U family and start this DB class. Cole and Davis would be an amazing start.

Tracy Howard, Malcolm Lewis, Jermaine Grace already on our team. Guys he played with, they know him. I don't think there would be a better place if he gets in trouble then to be close to mom and have some of his boys, who are older, to steer him straight.

Advertisement
Back