CB Trajan Bandy Commits......

If you watch him play live, you would know he's a take. Last year against South Ridge he chased down a player 80 yards from the opposite side of the play, saved a touchdown and later South Ridge had a turnover on downs. 10000% take, blazing speed that tape doesn't show.

Advertisement
If you watch him play live, you would know he's a take. Last year against South Ridge he chased down a player 80 yards from the opposite side of the play, saved a touchdown and later South Ridge had a turnover on downs. 10000% take, blazing speed that tape doesn't show.

He's not that fast, he's a 4.55 -4.6+ guy and he chose not to run a 40 at the opening because of that reason. I love his high school tape but i think that's his ceiling. His measurable don't translate well especially when you consider he has to add weight to play consistently at the D1 level.

He's not that fast, he's a 4.55 -4.6+ guy and he chose not to run a 40 at the opening because of that reason. I love his high school tape but i think that's his ceiling. His measurable don't translate well especially when you consider he has to add weight to play consistently at the D1 level.

I can respect that. Just wanted to share my experience watching him play. Measurable arent the best, but he will be good wherever he goes.

Miami is NOT Recruiting Bandy and they will not recruit him. I've spoken to numerous Columbus schools and they tell me the same thing. Miami is looking for a 6'0 CB, they said they will only go below that if the player is Blazing fast. To them Bandy is not Blazing fast

Is Nick Roberts considered blazing fast to this staff, cause he def isn't 6'0

Miami is NOT Recruiting Bandy and they will not recruit him. I've spoken to numerous Columbus schools and they tell me the same thing. Miami is looking for a 6'0 CB, they said they will only go below that if the player is Blazing fast. To them Bandy is not Blazing fast

Is Nick Roberts considered blazing fast to this staff, cause he def isn't 6'0

Nick ran 4.54 at the opening a couple of months ago and measured 5'10". Im not sure how old bandy is but nick is still 16 and as an early enrollee would be 17 years old going through our spring practice.

Advertisement

I think the real questions is how many Columbus schools are there?

That explains them taking Malek Young last year

This whole height thing has to be Diaz's preference, If Coach Richt was still at UGA he'll have 4 CB's at 5'10 or smaller...

To me they are just looking at his height and speed, they dont she a kid who has played against top notch players and shut them down, this has been a head scratcher fof me with the staff

Advertisement
We took Malek Young & Cedrick Wright. They are both 5'9-5'10-ish. I don't think they want ANOTHER smaller DB. I'm glad he's going to Oklahoma instead of FSU.

According to Canesport:

Coach Ron Dugans and Mike Rumph visited Deerfield Beach today

"It was good," Deerfield Beach High School coach Jevon Glenn said. "They were the first ones in this morning, we talked an hour and they came out for practice."

The coaches were there for Jerry Jeudy - he's the lone player with an offer from the school.

"That's the top priority for them," Glenn said. "The new staff is doing a great job with him. The old staff had little to no contact, the new staff is all over it. They've gone from being not even in the picture to one of the top schools."

Jeudy visited UM twice this spring.

"He likes coach Dugans, what they're trying to do and what they're trying to get back to at Miami," Glenn said.

[TWEET]725031619967377408[/TWEET]

Miami and Florida just finalized a deal to play in 2019 earlier today...

That explains them taking Malek Young last year

We were also desperate for a corner and he was a take.

I think its been explained that you don't want too many 5'9 guys running around

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol LSU is loaded with first round talent, don't get me wrong Alexander is good but he's not special.

I was actually comparing Alexander to the LSU DBS Smith,tollever and Harris all three could be future 1st round draft picks.

Advertisement
Back