CB Trajan Bandy Commits......

Advertisement
Can't see this commitment sticking. A Miami kid committing to OU this early in the process?

This dude has broke the meter for hype, he better be a 4 time all American to live up the the status he's been given on here. Does no one else find it odd Miami, UF or FSU hasn't offered him?

only people hyping him are the columbus alumni on the board...whoich is alot of

Advertisement
According to Rivals:

Coordinators Thomas Brown and Manny Diaz teamed up together attacking Dade County.

One of the schools they stopped by was Miami Columbus, host to commitments Josh Jobe and Christopher Henderson. UM coaches apparently are also thinking about trying to woo Trajan Bandy, an Oklahoma commitment.

Bandy told us recently that he was solid in his commitment there, but stranger things have happened.

"Miami's looking at Trajan," Columbus High coach Chris Merritt said. "They were just checking up on our guys academically, asking about the younger kids we have.

According to Rivals:

Coordinators Thomas Brown and Manny Diaz teamed up together attacking Dade County.

One of the schools they stopped by was Miami Columbus, host to commitments Josh Jobe and Christopher Henderson. UM coaches apparently are also thinking about trying to woo Trajan Bandy, an Oklahoma commitment.

Bandy told us recently that he was solid in his commitment there, but stranger things have happened.

"Miami's looking at Trajan," Columbus High coach Chris Merritt said. "They were just checking up on our guys academically, asking about the younger kids we have.

Good they need to keep him home damnit. Bandy is a take

Advertisement
If they were really after him they would offer him, that's all fodder

They should offer

They don't want to offer him because of his height, think they are trying to recruit bigger corners because they feel like it will fit the defense better. I strongly disagree and point to the impact Mackenzie Alexander and Brent Grimes has on their respective defenses.

I'm more interested on what Shodell is saying about us making a move on Juedy just a few minutes ago. What's up?

Advertisement
I went back and watched his film, Bandy and Mike Lee from Louisiana are better than Davis and Brini, Davis and Brini are just taller and bigger and everyone knows I am big on Davis(posted several threads about him). I always thought it was a mistake not to go after Bandy for a variety of reasons. I get wanting to bring in more size but that thought process should be aimed at OL,DL,Safety, RB and WR for this class.

The U was founded off of players like Bandy. You get the best players overall that have speed and Bandy can play with the best of them

Advertisement
I think we are in this mess of lacking quality cb depth because we placed too much of an emphasis on size in the past. At the very least it was a factor in our current debacle. I would hate to see the cycle continue.

According to Canesport:

Coach Ron Dugans and Mike Rumph visited Deerfield Beach today

"It was good," Deerfield Beach High School coach Jevon Glenn said. "They were the first ones in this morning, we talked an hour and they came out for practice."

The coaches were there for Jerry Jeudy - he's the lone player with an offer from the school.

"That's the top priority for them," Glenn said. "The new staff is doing a great job with him. The old staff had little to no contact, the new staff is all over it. They've gone from being not even in the picture to one of the top schools."

Jeudy visited UM twice this spring.

"He likes coach Dugans, what they're trying to do and what they're trying to get back to at Miami," Glenn said.

Miami is NOT Recruiting Bandy and they will not recruit him. I've spoken to numerous Columbus schools and they tell me the same thing. Miami is looking for a 6'0 CB, they said they will only go below that if the player is Blazing fast. To them Bandy is not Blazing fast

Advertisement
Back