CB Kelee Ringo

dont think you understand that d has a personal relationship with the kid, and what he is telling us doesnt line up with what witfong is guessing. Understand dee speaks with the kid freely and losely witfong gets bits and pieces from kids, then makes high percentage guesses off the info he gets from his sources in programs and from the kids he gets to intervirew, and if you dont think any 16 17 or 18 year old kid can just spew whatever they want to reporters and make em believe what they want then take it for what you want

Dee has been incorrect before just like everyone else. No reason to take his word as gospel

Advertisement
Yeah I mean caliber. David Wilson is who he reminds me of on film as a best-case scenario. Wilson has similar size and that same herky-jerky unconventional running style with good explosion. I hope Chaney continues to grow and improve. I wasn't that high on Duke until after his Jr. year when he showed a lot more power and explosion. I evaluate what I see and that can change as players develop.
You not good at evaluations. You were only high on duke his jr year? Chaney is similar to sony.

Dee has been incorrect before just like everyone else. No reason to take his word as gospel
im not taking his word as gospel, but as everyone here knows, recruiting is fluid and what a kid spews one day could mean something completely different the next day with alot of these kids especially the high profile ones. all im saying is look at the facts with keele and ricks, didnt dee tell us months before anyone reported it that these two had serious interest in us.

dont think you understand that d has a personal relationship with the kid, and what he is telling us doesnt line up with what witfong is guessing. Understand dee speaks with the kid freely and losely witfong gets bits and pieces from kids, then makes high percentage guesses off the info he gets from his sources in programs and from the kids he gets to intervirew, and if you dont think any 16 17 or 18 year old kid can just spew whatever they want to reporters and make em believe what they want then take it for what you want
Don't matter bout relationships. These kids lie all the time as you just said.

Advertisement
Not even close with the traits they show on film. Milton looks like NFL Lamar Miller with his size and quick feet. He creates a ton of yards inside and outside, turning negative runs into nice chunk gains. Chaney gets a lot of unblocked production and the yards he does create come against small unathletic DBs in the open field. Saying Chaney is a better athlete than him is like saying Choc Gray is a better athlete than Frank Gore - it's irrelevant. When it comes to the traits that matter for RBs - foot quickness, power, balance - Milton is on another level.

Chaney is a David Wilson, Mark Walton type of back. All-ACC potential for sure but not an NFL starter. I don't see him as a 5* talent. I also felt the same about Lingard and thought Cam Davis was better but the star whores never listen.
To think Chaney lacks in any way is crazy too though. By mentioning anything about kendall theres no need to take away from chaney. The kid ALSO has all world potential. They can both be monsters. Chaney's only knock comes more as a result of being the only horse on a team full of donkeys. I think hes gonna thrive once he comes in. Regardless we were fortunate to get one. Just sucks to know the one we got has been a given for years. We could've easily had both.

Do you think it’s possible these kids aren’t completely transparent with you?
Anything is possible. But they all know they have zero reason to have that outlook with me. Me I just want the best for them and their families. Whether its they are friends of nephews or kids that have reached out to me through contacts or social media they all know I dont have an agenda. As loyal as I am about um I dont push any of these kids to here. I leave them alone,respect their decisions and discuss life with most of them. No reason to be misleading towards that.

Folks, you're arguing about two elite players who haven't played a down in college. Chaney is elite. Milton is elite. Chaney is the better overall athlete, but Milton isn't a 4.76 back & has elite, and I mean elite balance. They're both great. Be happy that we got one.

I didnt Say he wasn’t good, just that he’s not on another level than Chaney which was implied in the post I quoted. He’s not coming here so I dont Really give a ****. He seems to be uga bound right now and apparently loves the sec based on recent interviews.

I can tell you this, Milton plays a tougher schedule than Belen

Advertisement
Don't matter bout relationships. These kids lie all the time as you just said.
So you think a kid will have the same level of trust with a reporter, (who's only interest in them is what they contribute athletically to the team they are affiliated with)that they have with friends? I'm not sure you realize the approach kids in this spot are told to have with media. Literally the least possible the better.

I can tell you this, Milton plays a tougher schedule than Belen
dont know much about cali football besides the power houses, but any south florida schedule that has columbus, norland, central, and south ridge on it is not one to take likely, and thats not even including gulliver, south miami, or champagnat catcholic

Chaney is better than Milton & Idc who don't agree.

Central Cali doesn't produce elite backs at the same rate that Dade does & that's a fact. Milton is great too, but his competition is nowhere close to what Chaney see's every year & Belen doesn't even play the toughest comp in Dade.

There's only 2 RB's in the 2020 class I would take ahead of Chaney, Zach Evans & Jase McClellan.

Chaney is an ELITE athlete with high caliber upside, to say he's not a 5-star or a potential NFL player is ridiculous.
It's actually the complete opposite when you talk about the competition. Kendall plays against FAR better talent than chaney. That's not a knock on chaney. It's the sole reason people are able to say he dissapear in big games. Its cause his team is poo. I have zero worries in chaney. Cant wait till he suits up. But everyone should stop knocking kendall. Its FAR OFF BASE

Advertisement
Anything is possible. But they all know they have zero reason to have that outlook with me. Me I just want the best for them and their families. Whether its they are friends of nephews or kids that have reached out to me through contacts or social media they all know I dont have an agenda. As loyal as I am about um I dont push any of these kids to here. I leave them alone,respect their decisions and discuss life with most of them. No reason to be misleading towards that.
That’s a good point. It’s not like you are trying to pry info out these kids like most reporters are doing

So you think a kid will have the same level of trust with a reporter, (who's only interest in them is what they contribute athletically to the team they are affiliated with)that they have with friends? I'm not sure you realize the approach kids in this spot are told to have with media. Literally the least possible the better.
Im just saying they tell people what they want to here all the time. Didn't devonta smith tell you he was coming?

Advertisement
I just try to help yall gleam a lil bit of a bigger picture where I can. Never should anyone discourage discussion or threads etc. I just didnt like how buddy was indirect about that comment towards me. Yall talk about whatever yall want obviously. We all grown. I was simply talking about putting so much merit into these crystall ball picks. Especially opposed to what the kid himself said about where he will END UP. These recruiting experts just put out guesses 9 out of 10.

I am convinced 80% of the recruiting experts are skeezy bozos gassing up their readers for clicks and they don't know ****.

But even when I hear it directly from a recruit's mouth, I can't completely trust most of what these kids say about where they are going. In most cases, it's not that they're trolling or lying, it's just that they don't really know what they want. And if a kid doesn't honestly know where/what he wants, then it is very hard for him to be honest with others about that (no matter his intentions).

Im just saying they tell people what they want to here all the time. Didn't devonta smith tell you he was coming?
No. I didnt know devonta in advance to his visit here. I'm just good friends with dugans(still am) and we went out to dinner with him while he was in town. At that dinner he gave us a verbal. Different from these kids. These kids that I speak directly about I have personal relationships with them and their families for numerous reasons.

I don’t understand how anybody can look at both Milton and Chaney and not see a draft pick.

Probably not even fair to guesstimate how their college careers go, but Milton will double Chaney’s yards in college. Milton going to be running behind best offensive line in college football whereas Chaney behind much inferior blocking and in an offense that does not run ball as much.

Advertisement
Back