CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
Once threads get past a certain point, I need to just stop checking in on them bc it’s undoubtedly off topic and more often than not a *****ing fest.

Click on thread ab Ringo and the usual suspects in here bashing Manny, his staff etc. I just wish we could wait until he’s coached 1 full season and recruited 1 full cycle before deciding that he should fire everyone and hire a bunch of guys he don’t know that will check his ***, bc that’s so commonplace in college football and all.

We get a big time recruit, all is well. Lose 1(whether we were actually in the running or not) all is bad and we now hate Manny and his staff again. Yall fickle af, emotional as a menstruating female. Tighten up.

Haha yo I feel the same way

I think that's more common than you're leading posters to believe (I'm sure it's not intentional).

Many of the greats head coaches, hire coordinators to work under them who are just meant to echo the coaches preferred system. Manny is a first year head coach. If we were to bring in a new staff on D that has no experience in the system he wants, plus navigate through his first season with head coaching responsibilities. It would be a disaster. We may as well let Shaq or Pink run the D.

The problem is he's chosen yes men who also can't recruit. As you know in college ball you need to excel at least at 1 of the 2!

Recruiting was always a struggle with these guys. I'm not sure why Manny becoming head coach after a 7-6 season made people believe it wouldn't be now.

I'm not playing for Banda if I'm a top 10 safety until he gets someone drafted on day 1. Why would you? He doesn't have the resume. He NEEDS to turn Hall into a star.

I'm not playing for the LA tech DC until I see him do it at this level.

Patke... come on.

I'm not even sure what to say about Stroud. He's got a lot of experience but would be better on staff with recruiters.

Rumph has had success coaching up some guys but he's whiffed with some also and he's recruiting at a position that the big boys focus on stealing from South Florida.
I guess I should elaborate more. ALL great coaches have staffs that answer directly to them. They echo the head coaches views,core beliefs etc. But what separates them is those staff members are their own men. They contribute to a larger picture rather than simply carry out what they are told. On top of that they have the personalities of a old *** lunch box. It's hard to have confidence in each individual coach when they all suffer from a lack of individuality. How do you think recruits view that. Until we put two years of a consistent product on that field recruiting WILL suffer. We just gotta work

Advertisement
Once threads get past a certain point, I need to just stop checking in on them bc it’s undoubtedly off topic and more often than not a *****ing fest.

Click on thread ab Ringo and the usual suspects in here bashing Manny, his staff etc. I just wish we could wait until he’s coached 1 full season and recruited 1 full cycle before deciding that he should fire everyone and hire a bunch of guys he don’t know that will check his ***, bc that’s so commonplace in college football and all.

We get a big time recruit, all is well. Lose 1(whether we were actually in the running or not) all is bad and we now hate Manny and his staff again. Yall fickle af, emotional as a menstruating female. Tighten up.
Since I know my role in that comment I'll say I dont think manny should fire anyone. I'll also say yall fooling yourselfs if you think we SHOULD be recruiting any better than we currently are. Safe to say we could be more stringent with some things. But we are a tarnished brand. Gotta show that's not accurate. I figured since ur comment was probably about me that rather than leave it generic I'd address you directly. Not arguing. I agree with what you said & I know most of this thread going off base is my fault cause i answer questions asked. Have a good day.

Since I know my role in that comment I'll say I dont think manny should fire anyone. I'll also say yall fooling yourselfs if you think we SHOULD be recruiting any better than we currently are. Safe to say we could be more stringent with some things. But we are a tarnished brand. Gotta show that's not accurate. I figured since ur comment was probably about me that rather than leave it generic I'd address you directly. Not arguing. I agree with what you said & I know most of this thread going off base is my fault cause i answer questions asked. Have a good day.
Our 10 -0 start was greatly diminished with how we finished that season in 2017. That could have been a turning point but we all know how that played out and 2018 just utterly destroyed any momentum we had as that 10-0 start seemed so long ago even though it was just last year. Got to win big this year and we can

I didn't say elite...There are very few elite. But Blades was an awesome H.S. corner. his soph tape was ridiculous. And he was near the top of UM's board.
Did nothing jr and Sr year outside of jamming a few WRs on the camp circuit.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruh see you can’t even come up with good come backs anymore kid

Ok old man.

Again it isnt about comebacks. It gets old dealing with "fans" who talk out of their *** or troll.

Rumphs kids perform on the field. Point blank period and now he is recruiting better corners.

Your assessment and point of view is assinine. Good day.

Advertisement
Ok old man.

Again it isnt about comebacks. It gets old dealing with "fans" who talk out of their *** or troll.

Rumphs kids perform on the field. Point blank period and now he is recruiting better corners.

Your assessment and point of view is assinine. Good day.

I guess stating facts is trolling LOL, when you actually bring substance to a convo instead of just trying horribly to act like a tool to get a point across then come back at me LOL

I guess stating facts is trolling LOL, when you actually bring substance to a convo instead of just acting like a tool to get a point across then come back at me LOL

2 games out of 3 years is nitpicking bull****.

Facts.

Again Saban forgot how to coach DBs and he had no talent at corner old timer? What say you?

2 games out of 3 years is nitpicking bull****.

Facts.

Again Saban forgot how to coach DBs and he had no talent at corner old timer? What say you?

Aint nip picking when you said they have never been burnt when they have, they also got burnt against Clemson, you are just getting angry because you are wrong

Aint nip picking when you said they have never been burnt when they have, they also got burnt against Clemson, you are just getting angry because you are wrong

Take the word never and run with it.

Congrats

Proves Rumph can coach his corners up. Thanks for making my point Metamucil.

Advertisement
Back