CB Kelee Ringo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude stop.

Wisconsin? Really?

One game out of how many?

Stop and toledo didnt do **** in the second half.

Did ya actually watch the games? Yes Wisconsin a team who doesn’t throw at all torched our secondary, and toledo destroyed us through the air in that game, so ya your narrative has been disproven

Did ya actually watch the games? Yes Wisconsin a team who doesn’t throw at all torched our secondary, and toledo destroyed us through the air in that game, so ya your narrative has been disproven

Nailed it.

Two games.

I guess Saban forgot how to coach against Clemson and didnt have any elite CBs on his roster.

I swear there needs to be a test to post here.

Nailed it.

Two games.

I guess Saban forgot how to coach against Clemson and didnt have any elite CBs on his roster.

I swear there needs to be a test to post here.

Well you said they never have been torched and i just disproved that statement, I don’t think there should be tests to post because you might lose your posting duties kid

Advertisement
Well you said they never have been torched and i just disproved that statement, I don’t think there should be tests to post because you might lose your posting duties kid

Stop quoting me I have lost enough braincells responding to your posts already.

Only a tool assumes I mean all time. You would think you could come up with a stretch of games let alone two games in the same year.

Advertisement
Looks like you are the idiot on a RECRUITING BOARD acting like failing at recruiting the guys at the top of our board is acceptable just b/c the guy can do the other half of his job well.

Yes they can coach up the plan b and c kids, but imagine if they had the elites.

That is what made the Canes great, the elite playmakers on defense that took over games.

Not solid defense with good technique.

Nobody on that back end has been a monster under them, and that is b/c you can only get so much out of your plan b and c guys.

Back in the day before recruiting websites, we were able to get a lot of those guys b/c they flew under the radar.

Now they are well known, and we can’t seem to land any of them.

If you don’t care about recruiting, might want to check out another board on this site.

This is so dumb, I'm besides myself. Or perhaps I should say, I'm continually dumfounded as to the short memories of some of you. :hammering-head:

Yes, we had "elite" talent … by the time they left UM and entered the draft. But most were not considered "elite" when they were recruited. What made them "elite" was that JJ and butch through "elite" evaluations selected recruits that fit a specific profile that necessary to run the "elite" type of defense he wanted to run. Then there were "elite" coaches to develop them. Particularly, in the early years, the core of the recruiting classes were full of non-elite 3*s coming out of high school. When Erickson and Coker went after the "elites" out of high school, the overall effectiveness fell off.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This is so dumb, I'm besides myself. Or perhaps I should say, I'm continually dumfounded as to the short memories of some of you. :hammering-head:

Yes, we had "elite" talent … by the time they left UM and entered the draft. But most were not considered "elite" when they were recruited. What made them "elite" was that JJ and butch through "elite" evaluations selected recruits that fit a specific profile that necessary to run the "elite" type of defense he wanted to run. Then they were "elite" coaches to develop them. Particularly, in the early years, the core of the recruiting classes were full of non-elite 3*s coming out of high school. When Erickson and Coker went after the "elites" out of high school, the overall effectiveness fell off.
Correct. I’d rather a proven evaluator and developer of talent then a coach who star chases or reaches to get guys who don’t fit as far as scheme and how you want to develop athletes..on D we have a clear understanding of the types of guys we want to fit what we do. On D we have a clear understanding position by position of what manny wants. And if that means being early to the party on two kids out of NY the dline or grabbing a couple of south Florida DEs who fit the LBs and what we ask of them to do (pat Joyner/ Sam brooks)

Yes, we had "elite" talent … by the time they left UM and entered the draft. But most were not considered "elite" when they were recruited. What made them "elite" was that JJ and butch through "elite" evaluations selected recruits that fit a specific profile that necessary to run the "elite" type of defense he wanted to run. Then they were "elite" coaches to develop them. Particularly, in the early years, the core of the recruiting classes were full of non-elite 3*s coming out of high school. When Erickson and Coker went after the "elites" out of high school, the overall effectiveness fell off.
The internet and sites like these holding camps down here to put a spotlight on the type of kids we destroyed everyone with (the south FL 3stars or unranked) is how they are now rated as 4stars and 5stars.

We don’t get the top guys we want.

That is the main issue with Rumph and Banda.

They can’t close the top guys on our board.

They can develop well, and coach well, but half their job is to land the top guys on our board.

You think Sean Taylor would have been a 3star today?

**** no, he would have beasted everyone at the camps and the opening and 5star challenge etc... and been a 5star that would have been bagged up by the $EC kind of how James Williams will be, and he ain’t close to Sean Taylor and never will be repping the KKK instead of his community.

Correct. I’d rather a proven evaluator and developer of talent then a coach who star chases or reaches to get guys who don’t fit as far as scheme and how you want to develop athletes..on D we have a clear understanding of the types of guys we want to fit what we do. On D we have a clear understanding position by position of what manny wants. And if that means being early to the party on two kids out of NY the dline or grabbing a couple of south Florida DEs who fit the LBs and what we ask of them to do (pat Joyner/ Sam brooks)
The top guys on our board obviously fit our scheme, and are not always just the highest rated.

I trust their evaluations.

The issue is that they always end up signing the guys a few slots under our most wanted DBs every cycle.

Advertisement
Back