CB Kelee Ringo

yea that group of 4 would be insanely ELITE. You get a thumper SS in Tennison, a ball-hawking FS in Francois and then two plug and play/3 and out CBs in Ringo and Lawrence.
dr-evil-crying1.gif
They took francois as a corner.

Advertisement
with the ability for him to play safety depending on what happens with our CB board. I love our recent move of recruiting guys that can play multiple positions in the secondary
Think ultimately he ends up free safety cause like Reed he is a deep center field QB reader. Frierson was recruited at CB too as was Redwine.

of course they did. Gonna be a ride for this kid. Wonder if washington is a player for him - they're trying to package/wrap up ringo and smalls, making them believe they're washington native cornerstones for their class.
Yes Washington & Ohio state as well as Oregon & us are his top group. His boy just committed to Ohio state so theres that interest. He just told me today **** be out here in April.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Once again no mention of Miami and Ringo. We clearly aren’t in his top group. Texas, Ohio State, and UGA appear to be top 3

Advertisement
If his top 3 are Texas, Uga, and Ohio state then I doubt even with all that nonsense about him wanting to come here and wanting to commit but we didn’t offer in my opinion is irrelevant. Even if he did have an offer and committed we’d be worried about him flipping and if that’s his top 3 then imo it’d just be a matter of time.

I don’t get the feeling we’re recruiting him hard. If he really wanted to visit he would’ve came or at least set something up by now.

Advertisement
no, ppl just holding out hope cuz dee said we was in his top group.
Apparently the draw to Texas is bru McCoy & the obvious. But he still hasnt said anything other than those 4 to me. According to him he loves Mike and is serious about us being up top. Take it for what it's worth because I do know him and elias were upset last year over being slow played by staff. That's all I can tell yall right now. He called me a few days ago

Apparently the draw to Texas is bru McCoy & the obvious. But he still hasnt said anything other than those 4 to me. According to him he loves Mike and is serious about us being up top. Take it for what it's worth because I do know him and elias were upset last year over being slow played by staff. That's all I can tell yall right now. He called me a few days ago
I hear you Dee and I’m sure you’re just relaying what the kids saying but it’s hard to believe where a serious player in this recruitment until he visits. More importantly I’m excited to see B this year man. Really hoping he and Pope takes the next step.

Advertisement
Back