2024 CB Ellis Robinson IV

Advertisement
Ah I mean technically we’ve beaten nobody. Though I think the A&M and Miami Oh wins are nice wins. No ranked opponents.

Our analytics and record show we are going in the right direction but I think we need an FSU or Clemson W for the floodgates to open.
I could be wrong. But you are firmly on the Colorado bandwagon now correct? I suppose I could confirm it by looking through a post. I just got some reason remember saying your user name and being perturbed (I'll leave it at) by a statement you made. It would be great if or own fans have us the leeway that they give our enemies. You saying we've beat no one is a lil wild. It's a constantly moving bar around here. All y'all said all offseason were probably 3-1 if not 3-2 after the first five and how it's all about recruiting and a&m recruits so many monsters. Now we beat them and even with their backup QB they're handling everyone else. But now we don't even get credit for being them... that's wild.

I could be wrong. But you are firmly on the Colorado bandwagon now correct? I suppose I could confirm it by looking through a post. I just got some reason remember saying your user name and being perturbed (I'll leave it at) by a statement you made. It would be great if or own fans have us the leeway that they give our enemies. You saying we've beat no one is a lil wild. It's a constantly moving bar around here. All y'all said all offseason were probably 3-1 if not 3-2 after the first five and how it's all about recruiting and a&m recruits so many monsters. Now we beat them and even with their backup QB they're handling everyone else. But now we don't even get credit for being them... that's wild.

Lot of assumptions here. I’ve never been on the Colorado wagon for one.

I said they’re both good/nice whatever semantics anyone wants to play here. They’re good wins in voter eyes not elite. I don’t see why how that is controversial.

In my personal opinion the A&M win is very good I just don’t think outside of Canes fans it’s viewed that way.

And technically, I said “technically” we’ve beat nobody. Which is true. Zero ranked wins. Nobody good in voter eyes. Again why is this controversial?

I am very happy with the direction Mario’s heading and think we are better than perceived.

Advertisement
Wasn’t AM ranked when we beat them or you saying just not ranked as of now.

As of now. And like I said already this may (I’m sure will) change with AM getting ranked at some point.

The original question was “what more do we need to show recruits” and my reply was a long winded reply summarized as “better wins, FSU and/or Clemson”.

Oh No Controversy GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Advertisement
Will Tamu be a good win after they beat Bammmer this weekend?

Also assuming after LSU loses this weekend and is unranked ( they shouldn’t be ranked now imo) FSU will have no good wins?

I get the point, outsiders might not view TAMU as a great win but I think by years end that perspective will change.

I already don’t think FSU has any good wins and A&M is a good win now. Our resume is better IMO. But they started top 10 and won’t be bumped out while undefeated.

But it’s clear outside perception isn’t the same as canes fans just by the LSU and A&M rankings. People still see LSU as the better win, when A&M could beat them rather easily the way they’re playing.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As of now. And like I said already this may (I’m sure will) change with AM getting ranked at some point.

The original question was “what more do we need to show recruits” and my reply was a long winded reply summarized as “better wins, FSU and/or Clemson”.

Oh No Controversy GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
A@m is better then Clemson right now! Even with max Johnson at QB!

I said they’re both good/nice whatever semantics anyone wants to play here. They’re good wins in voter eyes not elite. I don’t see why how that is controversial.

In my personal opinion the A&M win is very good I just don’t think outside of Canes fans it’s viewed that way.

And technically, I said “technically” we’ve beat nobody. Which is true. Zero ranked wins. Nobody good in voter eyes. Again why is this controversial?

I am very happy with the direction Mario’s heading and think we are better than perceived.
Maybe you forgot then. A & m was ranked when we beat them and they will be again within another week assuming they win again. I'd agree not elite though. However I'd like to know who does have ELITE wins this season.

Clemson? They already got 2 L’s

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back